What test cards would you like?

So when you order them if they are back ordered it will still say back ordered. The original order doesn’t change this status.

If you go and view the products on our store you’ll see the stock amounts if there’s a certain amount there.

We’ve got all of the cards apart from the NTAG, Gen2 & Desfire Ev2.

Soon as these arrive we can start shipping.

Well that’s the thing: I didn’t do that because when I placed my order the other day, some of the stuff one item [correction] I ordered was marked in stock on the product’s page, but backordered in the final invoice. So I figured the webshop’s information wasn’t reliable.

Anyhow, I was just curious. I’m not really in a hurry, and I suppose you can’t ship my order until you have everything anyway.

Hmm that doesn’t seem right. Any order we have got with these test cards are back ordered. Some have extra items in their orders which were all in stock.

Can you dm me your order number and I’ll check it specially ?

Right so all have the cards have arrived now. Both the DESFire Ev2 & NTAG 216 are ready to go.

We have an issue with the Gen2 cards as they’re actually Gen1a… Trying to resolve this with the seller who’s going to try source us some gen2 ones.

What I’m going to do in the meantime if people are happy for me to do so… Is send out all of the cards apart from the mifare Gen2 which I will refund.

Anyone that has bought a gen2 (Which will be refunded) I’ll provide one for free at a later date.

3 Likes

Alternatively if people are happy to hang on for the Gen2 then please let me know

Right I’ve gone overkill and ordered nearly 300 Gen2 cards for different sellers… This should rule out any issue of them being an incorrect batch.

These are international sellers so ETA is 1 month to the UK.

I’ll email everyone directly about if you want a refund for the current gen2s and ill get the rest shipped out asap. If you’re happy to wait I will throw in some extra cards as i’ve more than overbought haha.

Some good news! The latest batch of the NTAG216 (xNT/FlexNT etc) cards have arrived.

and we have some of the new Gen2 cards to test! We’ve confirmed they work with android phones and UID cloning using the Mifare Classic tool

1 Like

Working Gen2s confirmed !

2 Likes

So we’ve now got all of the cards back in stock. Limited amount of the DESFire EV2 cards which means there’s only 5 complete packs left.
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product-category/rfid-tools/rfid-access-cards/

The complete test back bundle we will keep adding any new cards
https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/product-category/rfid-tools/rfid-access-cards/

1 Like

So I wanted to share a few draft card label designs… Views ?

The black-and-blue version is classier. And I’ll tell you something that would kick major ass: your ice cube logo as a hologram, or in glow-in-the-dark ink, smack in the middle. It’s probably not the same price though… Yet me, if I were to buy some more and the hologram was an option, I’d throw a few coins more to get it.

3 Likes

That would be cool but i’ll have to look into that. I’m trying to keep the labels as low cost so I don’t need to increase the prices for any of the cards.

The full colour version is the latest design so far so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, just a usual chip type text (with ksec next to it) or plain white would be nicer. I don’t like to pay more for your logo. Even if you pay for the print, I don’t like flashy ads / brand names on my stuff.

The dark design is pure class, maybe changing the colour of the hexagons outline to distinguish card types. All my test cards are plain white, I’d like to add some colour and variety to the pile!

So we have two main colours for these already, but thats for KSEC Labs & KSEC Solutions.

Could look into some colour changes… issue is we have 7 card types with more coming so would be a design limitation in the end unfortunately.

Our aim isn’t to increase prices. We have the lowest prices for single cards from our market review. Some 9/10x cheaper :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Normally I’m with you on this one: I hate ads and corporate branding pollution with a burning passion. But here the guy is cool, and he’s trying to help our small band of slightly unhinged individuals. So as an exception, I’d be happy to flash one of his cards with a fancy Visa/Mastercard-like 3D hologram thingy to other people for a premium.

5 Likes

I would rather the white side have the chip details more prominently on it.
Potentially the full with of the card along the top edge would be preferable. The KSEC branding being the most prominent info on both sides seems redundant if it is at the cost of me easily finding the cards that will likely be in a pile on my desk :sweat_smile: just my 2c :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Regardless of what you choose, thanks for putting these packs together.

My opinion, pretty much inline with @NiamhAstra

KSEC brand obverse
Card details reverse

4 Likes

I’ll keep messing with the font sizes etc.

I did think about having two sides of the cards covered but not worth doubling the cost.

The main input of any similar cards are lab401. As you can tell there’s is even more than ours in terms of scaling