What's your dream Biomod?

Depends on the size of the doors

:rofl:

6 Likes

I recently picked up a Fitbit as my heart rate chest strap died,

I only wanted it in the beginning for gym workouts, to be able to keep myself from pushing to hard and having some kind of self induced cardiovascular problem

Iā€™m now hooked, itā€™s pretty fun to be able to have bio data read out

I have a fit bit charge 4, which is pretty small and lasts 7 days in a charge

Itā€™s got me wondering, if you removed the screen and trimmed all the fat you could, it would likely be relatively close to a flexEM but I 2-4x the thickness

I wonder if the light sensor technology that it uses would work subdermally, and or thru flexgoop

Batteries are the perpetratual problem, but WHEN we eventually find some solution, I could see myself implanting one

Iā€™d love to add a more accurate thermometer than the xBT, and perhaps a blood glucose

5 Likes

I would love something that could track my blood oxygen level, pulse, temperature, or blood sugar. That would be incredible.

4 Likes

No I donā€™t mean firing f-16s, I mean the gun on a f16, since it would be really cool. Look up f-16 gun strafe. First you hear the exploding rounds hit, then you hear the continuous sound of rounds leaving the barrel. Idk why I find that sound so cool.

1 Like

But yeeting planes would be cool. Probably would have to go with f35s of I did

1 Like

So I wasnā€™t far off. I guess that we all want to get every possible augmentationā€¦

I just now found this thread! A little late, but iā€™m still contributing :slight_smile:
So i read this book a while ago, you can find it here, its free: https://www.thalia.de/shop/home/artikeldetails/A1045208269
and itā€™s basically about tiny robots, that bond with your brain and act as artificial neurons, to interact with the different parts of yout brain, e.g. to let you see a screen, tha isnā€™t there. I mean, this is as far from reality as it gets but i think itā€™s still a cool concept. I highly suggest reading the book, its one of my favourites of all time!

Edit: I just realized, i gave you the link to the german version of the book, sorry. i donā€™t know, where to find the english version, but the title should be the sameā€¦

2 Likes

That sounds really cool, I love concepts like that. I found an English copy on Amazon if anyone wants to get it:

2 Likes

Cyborg wise, I would love to have a USB-type connector that would let me mentally connect to machines or the internet. Similar to the connectors in shows like Star Wars that R2-D2 uses to open doors and manipulate subsystems.

More present day mods, however. I canā€™t wait for people to finally get hands on (or in) experience with the Apex Flex, it looks super promising.

1 Like

I would prefer RS232 personally :slight_smile:

There are plenty of links to get the English version here : Mind Machines - Dima Zales

The Google Play one is free, I didnā€™t check the others.

2 Likes

I can ask for this body, right? The technology should be available Soonā„¢, right?

20220503_205418

I want to replace my whole body with the same robot from Inuyashiki

1 Like

sausage fingers. just like everything everywhere all at once.

2 Likes