What's your dream Biomod?

You should check the novel Machine Man. It’s exactly about this. I read it already a few times.

2 Likes

I would love to see an accessible material that the skin can truly stick to for transdermals that do not stay open. That to me is the next step in both prosthetics and implants.

3 Likes

Total replacement of the body, only the brain remaining.

6 Likes

Brain machine augmentation. Just a small calculator chip would do. Is that so much to ask?!?
Also GM cone cells sensitive to IR would be amazing! Oh, and light polarisation while we’re at it.

3 Likes

I just want to go full machine… Or at least as much as possible while keeping my personhood.

3 Likes

An on/off hearing switch, I have tried both noise-cancelling headphones and out-of-body astral projection of my soul away from annoying people talking non-sense. In all seriousness, I have no idea why human voice is so hard to silence: it would be so nice to just have the ability to shut the ears just like we can shut our eyes.

Also, a button to orgasm on command.

1 Like

That’s already a thing - although one you can’t get solely because you want one, or even on purpose:

1 Like

That’s interesting, thanks! Had read about it, but completely forgotten. Wows to the person who pushed the orgasmatron button eight times per minute during three hours while under observation, I wonder how he/she ended after leaving the clinic or wherever they were counting the clicks. This topic deserves some serious research.

2 Likes

Maybe X-ray eyes for all the beauties out there :yum: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Why do you want them to have X-ray eyes? Are you that impressive under your clothes? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If someone could come up with a reliable thyroid hormone sensor implant, I’m interested.

5 Likes

Maybe he wants to show them his implants… @MoeJoe clearly has more than 20 and wants to impress people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I definitely want augmented reality for my eyes. I mean basically an off and on HUD display, weather, traffic, tasks, video games whatever. All displayed in real time over your vision.

5 Likes

Holy shit! Brilliant! I have HYPERthyroidism moderate Exothalmus damage. (Eyes bulge slightly) not crazy though caught it in time

1 Like

Also that would more than likely be a brain sensor wouldn’t it be?

Honestly at this point I’d be happy with an implant that just told me what I actually want to eat for lunch so I can avoid 30 minutes of “but do I really want to eat this today?”

3 Likes

Portals in my chest and forearms for teleporting items and being able to shoot a f16 cannon out of my arm for maximum brrrt

3 Likes

Presumably that is a cannon that fires f16s. Why limit yourself to only firing f16s? Become a mobile aircraft deployment (MAD) system.

2 Likes

Just go for a human sized version of this:

Complete with weapons, all the fancy cameras for the parts of the spectrum that human eyes can’t see, jet engines, and of course an experimental aircraft tail number.

Have fun trying to fit through doors…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like