When will Vivokey be out?

Beta users should be getting pre-order notifications in the next few weeks. Manufacturing of beta units will commence soon after.

How about now, Whats the scope & Timeline of the VivoKey project? Have beta testers received units/ are beta trials still commencing? @amal maybe its time for an update?

On another note, is there a way to sign up for the Vivokey forums? or is it limited to beta testers for now.

Beta users are the only ones allowed on the forum at the moment. Beta units are going through final tweaks and we will be manufacturing soon. Public purchase of the Flex One is likely a go for Christmas, but nothing official yet. Thanks for your patience!!

1 Like

Ofcourse! If you ever need another Beta Tester, Iā€™d be more than be happy! Any estimate for the retail cost of the VivoKey units? Thanks

Not at this timeā€¦ coming soon though.

1 Like

This looks awesome!

Can I give you my money now??

Are you still hopeful that the public will have access around Christmas?

Great work!!

Yep!

Am I way after to sign up for the vivokey-list? Linked https://forum.vivokey.com/t/flex-one-pre-order

Nope!

Sadly, we hit snags that will push things well into Januaryā€¦ but weā€™re still moving forward.

Sorry to say that the beta program is fullā€¦ and it wouldnā€™t help speed things up for you if we did put you in the beta groupā€¦ these snags are affecting availability for the beta group as well.

Is it out? Digiwell just listed the item as ā€œin stockā€.

I need to clear up some confusionā€¦ Digiwell has listed some incorrect information about the Spark.

VivoKey has two productsā€¦ one product everyone knows about - the VivoKey Flex Oneā€¦ Java Card platform etc. It is a large flat flexible implant.

The other is a 2mm glass injectable we are calling the Spark. It does not support Java Card. It is an ISO15693 NFC type 5 tag that supports AES128 encryption, and works with our VivoKey platform which will be launching very soon. Everything about the Spark is meant to be plug and play. You do not program it with anything, the keys are set and locked as is the NDEF data. You can still use it for UID applications with 3rd party hardware (like the gunbox for example) but those applications are not the focus of VivoKey and while youā€™re welcome to use your spark with those 3rd party products, we are not supporting those scenarios.

We are doing a soft launch for VivoKey over the weekend, but we will have the Spark on the DT website within the next 24 - 48 hours. If you are in Germany, or neighboring country check out Digiwell and if you are in the UK, or neighboring country check out KSEC Solutions.

2 Likes

So the Vivokey spark is now being sold, but there is still no app :confused: When are people going to be able to use the product youā€™re selling?

I have had one in my had for nearly a month and it still a brick until the app is released.

We had a last minute complicationā€¦ a people problem not a technical problem. The app will be published this week. It is MVPā€¦ has bugsā€¦ but we will immediately start working on bug fixes and adding more featuresā€¦ expect updates.

Sweet, is there going to be issues with downloading it? do people need to be in a beta testing group in google play?

Also, do you think that any of the bugs have a possibility of bricking the spark?

It will be published in the general play store, not a special beta.

The Spark is definitely unbrickable. Itā€™s configured by us and locked down completely.

That a call for more developers?

1 Like

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vivokey.vivokeyapp

First release. Much bugs. Wow.

4 Likes

Just had spark implanted (last week) - forgot to ask about forum access. Is it possible to gain access?

The VivoKey forum is only used for the private Flex One beta right nowā€¦ Spark users will get their own access soon, once we release the API and enable VivoKey authentication for the forum.

4 Likes

Any updates on when the Vivokey flex one will be on sale to the public?

1 Like