When will Vivokey be out?

Nothing specific yet but it is marching ever forward.

4 Likes

When you launch will you be sending to the UK or US only?

Thanks

Dangerous Things ships globally.

3 Likes

yep, global :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any news on release dates?

2 Likes

it’s creeping ever closer… slowly… but it’s creeping…

2 Likes

is thare an ios vivo key / spark app in the works

1 Like

not in t[quote=“sparkey90, post:47, topic:485, full:true”]
is thare an ios vivo key / spark app in the works
[/quote]

not in the works yet, but yes very possible and on the roadmap.

i only have ios and no android phones with a vivo spark

:frowning: … hmm… ok… well… know any iOS developers who might want to get a free Spark and help make an app?

i will ask around in the mean time i will try to set up an android emulator with a usb reader that can read the spark

1 Like

Any updates? I can’t wait to pay for things with my body! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hah, well, we have new sample die chips from NXP for the next Flex One prototype, but getting them talking has proven to be a challenge… everything moves at the pace of the slowest player, and when those players are huge companies, it’s pretty slow.

5 Likes

Im sure its even more frustrating for you than it is for us, it goes without saying that we are so inspired by what you do.

At least you know you have paying customers excited awaiting for release day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I bought and ended up with one of the 1st flexones you shipped. No issues as of yet, but i notice bout the bricking of them. Will you be sending is beta testers replacement or upgrades? Lemme know whats up plz

Yes very likely early beta users will get free replacements. We’re still waiting to get back functional P71 chips we can do testing on.

Kickass! Yeah i got my flexone right off the bat last year. Paid like 350? I forget. So yeah a upgraded replacement when ready will do me juuuuuuust fine! Been having fun with java applet things and if it bricks the chip a free secure upgrade will be cool

1 Like

Any updated on the VivoKey?

If possible not just a “getting closer” comment, but what are the areas that seem to be challenging and how they might be overcome??

“If you can comment”

Much appreciated.

1 Like

The issue with more precise dates I assume is that unexpected issues happen and then everyone feels disappointed which can be worse than not knowing. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I know in the past Amal mentioned this time of year or close to it for the Apex line. I don’t think he gave a date.