Where have you stuck yours ⁉ DT Sticker

Ok, 8 cubit tall skelleton then.

2 Likes

Where did you got the sticker from because I want to?

They come with Dangerous things orders

I thought they come in a Little box to buy them I thought.

You may be a little confused, when we were talking about them being in a box we mean the packaging of a DT item. Usually with the receipt and instructions at the bottom (hence why people don’t always find it)

Here is my NExT box, I have used my sticker so I just highlighted the paper backing. So that’s what we mean by “Sticker in the box”

2 Likes

I get it now thanks for explaining me better.

1 Like

Inside the cover of my test card folio

8 Likes

Love the idea of a test card folio, might have to throw my own together now…

All I’ve got at the moment is a stack of blank cards with the type written in Sharpie.

2 Likes

I have a few of those also.
I bought my bundle before KSEC did their card stickers.
I might have to ask for some stickers at my next order.
They look much more professional.

At least I can TRY and look the part :wink:

The Folio keeps them in a small and easy to use profile, so that has worked out well for me so far

KSEC Test card bundle

KSEC Magic Card Pack

2 Likes

Oh wow, those look amazing, I hadn’t seen their newer design. I’m still very tempted by their magic card bundle, or just by their 7-byte DESFire emulator card. I still need to buy one and see if my university is just using DESFire UID for door authentication, would be great for potential implant use, if a flex conversion could be done.

Don’t even want to try and use an implant for payment at student markets or anything, especially in the COVID-era (all registers are behind plexiglass, meant to hand over ID through a slot), so trying to get my own DESFire implant enrolled seems overkill, plus I don’t want the implant to be useless after graduation. That’s if I could even get it enrolled in the first place.

(don’t wanna derail too bad so I’ll stop there :wink:)

2 Likes

4 Likes

When people ask, tell 'em Dangerous Things is a Spinal Tap tribute band!

5 Likes

Added mine to my sewing machine case sticker collection

1 Like

Mine are on my toolbox, along with a bunch from…

CLK Supplies
Sparrows Lockpicks
Lockpicktools.com
Covert Instruments
Hacker Warehouse
Wera Tools
Aukey
Lincoln City Parks and Recreation
and Mutant Internet (mutant.net has been my domain name since 1997)

3 Likes

Put mine on my laptop. Starting to run out of space…

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@josetortosa

Your bike looks awesome :motorcycle: , it looks like you need to find some space for A DT :logo_dt_circle: and VK :logo_vk: sticker on it

:logo_dt_circle:
:logo_vk:

2 Likes

No problem!! I will put and upload a photo :star_struck:

I have registered the brands in my name in patent and trademark office for:

Bodyhack
Bodyhacker
Biohack
Biohacker

I thought they would only give me one and in the end they gave me all. :crazy_face::sunglasses::crazy_face: (I have domines too)

Bodyhacker.es

I used my dt sticker in my office from my first chips order. I will do two for my motorbike, don’t worry dude

1 Like

We are still setting everything up…

6 Likes

2 Likes