Where's everyone from

I got that. I went to see Ian Bell in Killeen Tx, and I’m from SW Arkansas.
A pro, who not only has experience, but has their own implant experience is so worth the effort. I’m not knocking the self installers, but if you have the option to go to a pro, especially for the first one, do it.

1 Like

I’m so sorry.

5 Likes

Don’t rub it in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from Livingston, Scotland.

Awesome post BTW

3 Likes

Updated the map.

It’s quite impressive how spread out everyone is.

3 Likes

Europe and North America, yes.
Everybody else, not so much.

Also, because it’s a long scroll to the top anymore.

3 Likes

Assume SE MN is SE Minnesota. Oooooo I might hit you up when the Apex comes out :star_struck:

1 Like

You could do yourself a bookmark

1 Like

Im from Germany

3 Likes

Oregon

3 Likes

Moving the map to the bottom of thread. Easier for people just to click through

4 Likes

Wanna add me to Minnesota, Olmstead county? 55902

2 Likes

Dang! Feelin pretty sad to be the only one from Oregon listed so far!

2 Likes

Was looking to move to Prineville…

3 Likes

done

1 Like

Corpus Christi Texas here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bounce between Northern Virginia and Maryland-- I guess the central point between those two is Washington DC! Hoping to self-implant this weekend but looking for someone who has a proxmark3 for me to borrow or show me the ropes!

1 Like

I have a proxmark and a bunch of gear. I live near Philly, but I’d be willing to drive into Delaware to meet up if you need help with programming or just want to chat. Only challenge is finding a place to meet that’s open these days

4 Likes

Somebody has to say it, @Satur9, you are, a good cunt!

I know it is a compliment in NZ and Australia, But, I’m not sure that translates well in the USA, but trust me, It is a compliment of the highest order

5 Likes

Educating co-workers over here has been interesting. Apparently swearing is not common here, at least at my workplace.

In a meeting I got an audible gasp out of most of the other attendees… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes