Where's everyone from

Haha, That would be weird

fucken dicks, are just being politically correct sensitive bitches

1 Like

That’d be awesome! Unfortunately I don’t have a car at the moment (broke college student), but at some point once this virus ends we’ll have to meet up. Hope to have self-installed the NExT by then, but we’ll see how quickly I overcome my slight fear of needles :grin:

1 Like

Hi guys im new. I am based in south wales uk .I have just orded an NExT. And i am looking for like mineded people in the uk. To have a chat about these implants. And hopefully exchange knowledge and ideas

7 Likes

Welcome from across the Bridge (bristol)!

3 Likes

Yes bro. We are gona have to go for a pint when this covid shinanigins have stoped. Do u live anywhere near the clyde (pub) in bristol. Id love to bend your ear sometime.

1 Like

Not particularly but can make a trip :wink: loads of great info here on self installs if thats the plan if not then lou is a great guy in the South West with loads of installs under his belt.

3 Likes

Eastern Finland

2 Likes

The clyde is the only place i know well in bristol. It was my dads local back in the day. The Self install wont be an issue. I gota couble of mates who are willing to stab me. Its reasureing to know there is someone with expirence not to far away if i fuck something up lol

3 Likes

WOULDN’T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, HACKER!!!

Kidding, I’m from New York with an honorary Canadian citizenship (according to my Canadian friend anyway).

4 Likes

Prince Edward Island, Canada

3 Likes

Oh, another Canadian, howdy!

3 Likes

@Zectogonix I lived in P-Town for 8 years :slight_smile:

We’re about in OR? I miss Eugene and Portland :sob:

1 Like

Ayyy, I’m about an hour away from Portland, I’ll say that much. So, Clackamas County area,

3 Likes

Eastern Kansas (near the Missouri state line) OLATHE area, if you have heard of it.

2 Likes

Best area for shopping :slight_smile: I miss pioneer square downtown! I do have to say Beaverton and Clackamas police sucked, lmao

1 Like

I have. My original stomping grounds were south of Wichita and west of Wellington.
I still miss the weather and the wheat, but precious little else.

2 Likes

Isn’t the BBQ supposed to be really good in Kansas?

2 Likes

Best BBQ I had was at a gas station in TN. The guy smoked the meat every morning. He was 40 miles away from anything, I just happened to stop to get gas.

2 Likes

It can be, the trick is finding a hole in the wall joint that’s good.
Chain stores are Ok-ish.
Alot of guys will buy a huge smoker and think they’re suddenly a BBQ God.

If you do get back there, listen to the accent. Or, I suppose I should say, the lack thereof.

Fun Fact, they build alot of call centers in Kansas, because it has the most “neutral” accent of Americans.

2 Likes

Morrison, Colorado

2 Likes