Xg3 Finger Install and Healing report

Hey.

Today i installed the Xg3 in my Finger <3 (My First Implant!!)

Here is a short vid.

The Camera Placement was not good, and my operation sheets to put under it didn’t arrived so i just went with an sterile compress under my hand.

My first plan was to use Sterile Gloves, but i felt like i can handle it better without, so i desinfected my hand well.

For anaesthetic purpose i used Lidocain 0,5% Injectable liquid. I injected 2 ml at two spots at the base of the finger.

i still could feel pain in the tip so i injected another ml directly in the tip.

then it was really numb xd

So i went straight in with the needle. (Beevel Down :crazy_face:)

I felt nothing :slight_smile:

But my heart was pumping hart, i was shaking alot and sweating like hell.

Wasn’t expecting that

I think everything worked well, but we will see of the spot was good, or if anything will fail :stuck_out_tongue:

it was quite doable .

(it could really happen that you pass out while implanting - i felt relatively dizzy)

Im gonna post some updates about the Healing here.

2 Likes

Wow dude.

3 Likes

Can’t wait. Good luck! Please clean your finger before the next pic.
Not gonna lie this looks scary.

4 Likes

Any suggestions how?

I tryed to wipe the Pen with Isopropanol, but it wont work:/

Edit:

How do i know it is really in there? XD i never saw the Magnet, and its not swollen at all.

My Finger looks just normal :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Do no try to lift or use the magnet at all for a minimum of 2 weeks!

3 Likes

Check the injector,
if its in the injector it’s not in your finger

2 Likes

Its not in the Injector :smiley: That’s the first thing i checked.

Another Question:

Should i bend the Finger sometimes, so i can check if its not in the way for the the Finger joint to bend and if its in the way it will move out of the way,

or should i just don’t move it, to prevent the Magnet from popping out the Hole / let it heal faster?

I didn’t moved it alot, but maybe its needed?

I wouldn’t move it at all for a week except changing bandage and looking for redness after 3 days or so.

2 Likes

You can shine a flashlight through your finger next time you change the bandage

5 Likes

Just noticed the number of lidocain ampoules :grimacing:

1 Like

@Devilclarke My First attempt was to “soak it” in lodocaine, so i don’t have to inject so much for it to swell less.

put some lidocaine in an Finger of an glove and put my finger in and ducktaped it closed.

i waited about 1h, but the lidocaine was not getting absorbed by my skin at all.

so i injected one and a half ampoules in the Finger^

For anaesthetic purpose i used Lidocain 0,5% Injectable liquid. I injected 2 ml at two spots at the base of the finger. i still could feel pain in the tip so i injected another ml directly in the tip.

#Update:

I held my Hand in front of an microwave oven of my Friend.

My finger felt so crazy. i couldend beleave it!

Also one of them got stuck on my finger. kind of accidentally :blush:

3 Likes

Like a vibrator in a wound?

2 Likes

08960cbeeec72fdb9d49574f0482dec6

and also

5 Likes

Today was washing day :blush:

1 Like

Looking good!

Is it sitting sideways?

no, i dont think so.

i tested where it attracts stuff the best and its not that much sideways.

When it healed more i can shine light through better.

Edit

Fingerrr

Its about here.

Its too close to the joint of my finger.

Hope it will move a bit up when i start to bend the finger :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Looks good.

quit messing with it though

I would baby that finger like no other.

6 Likes

#UPDATE!

i CANT BELEAVE IT! I CAN FEEL THE SWITCHING POWERBRICK OF MY LAPTOP!

first i thought its just some kind of pain because of the wound or halucination but i tested it over and over again - when the laptop battery is not full aka the battery is charging i can really feel it!

that was an mind blowing experience - now its hurting because i tryed it so often :confused:

Not sure if this is what you want to hear now. But…

… My xG3’s I have inside of thumb, index and middle finger are fully healed and they are moving only a tiny little bit, but not even a millimeter in each direction. But I’m a woman with a good and very fast healing process, and as I saw often here in the forum, many men are tending to have more the floating around implant problem.

This is also a problem…when it hurts it’s a clear sign that you should listen to all others above that already said “dont play around with it until it’s fully healed”…You know now for sure that you have a feeling with it. But you risk everything with playing around with the magnet. Sorry if I sound rough here, but I tried the microwave from a very far distance exactly once after my installs (to check if they are in a good spot) and then I gave all of the magnets nearly two months of healing without playing around. I did really NOTHING with them. Not even a paperclip… This is so important for the healing of the nerves in that area. Please be careful, because I wish for you that it stays in there.

8 Likes

Yep. I should be more careful :blush:

Today i did closer inspection, and i think at one Ende its too close to the skin / allready in the skin. You can See it Form the outside, and feel it.

So i think it will grow out there.

We will See.

I was prepared for it :D. Thats why i ordered two