šŸ©ø xG3, xSIID, getting tased, and another xG3 an interesting two weeks

Radioactive gas, in a glass capsule, inside your body?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Itā€™s definitely a risk, but with proper planning some risk could be reduced. For myself the magnets and the glow are worth an occasional YOLO.

2 Likes

While I respect peopleā€™s ability to make their own choices about what goes in their body, I choose not to make the xGLO because I would have a problem with making such a thing and having the inevitable eventually happen inside a customer.

4 Likes

I completely respect that. Iā€™ll be patiently waiting for the next safe longterm glowy thing.

1 Like

All that aside, Iā€™d probably get one given that I actually work with the stuff is mildly amusing

How about the silicone glowies from Haworth, like the one on my wrist? There are beautiful little stars available, might be suitable for your private parts :wink:

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t considering them for down there, but eventually I plan on getting some of those stars, I originally wanted to have them in my arms, but idk now cause Iā€™m not sure how tattooing over / around them would go. Depending on how flat they are though, that could actually be a really good idea though :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation. I had never heard of them, but I looked them up. My only hesitancy with those would be finding someone to install them in any location within a reasonable distance.

I had a 3 hour 1 way drive to get a magnet injected. Some other things Iā€™m interested may require a 9 - 10 hour trip to New York from North Carolina.

I know of a plastic surgeon in Mississippi that may be willing to install them, if thatā€™s closer than NY I have no sense of distance so not sure if it is haha (after further review Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not closer so disregard)

ā€œAroundā€ should be little problem - you can move them slightly, or stretch the skin slightly. Might be a bit annoying for the tattoo artist, but possible. ā€œOverā€ themā€¦ dunno, I wouldnā€™t do it instinctively, but technically, it should even be possibleā€¦ the implant sits below the skin, tattoo ink is injected in the skin, so if the artist is careful it might be okay. Still nothing Iā€™d try out, but maybe ask your tattoo artist if he would be willing to try.
The thickness varies a lot, but if youā€™re thinking about the little stars, they are very flat. I planned on making a line with them, leading from my power button upwards, and my artist refused to do that because they would be totally invisible under the slightly thicker skin of my arm. They are suitable for hands or head placement, or maybe genitals I guess :smile:

Hope you like them! I seriously think those would look great as a genital modification :thinking:
But yeah, getting them installed in the US might be troubleā€¦ maybe you can try to contact Steve directly and aks if he has any recommendations?
Otherwise, a short trip across the ocean, and I can recommend someone in Germany :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

glow wise or physical outline wise? Iā€™m actually a fan of it not being two distinctive of an outline, as long as I can see it glow

Physical outline wise, at least thatā€™s what he told me. He never installed any glowies until me, so he wasnā€™t even sure how well the bigger power button like would glow - but thatā€™s actually surprisingly good.
I think the flatter stars might sink into the tissue enough to not be visible at all, physically, but I donā€™t know how much they will glowā€¦

Depending on the location in Mississippi it could be a little closer or farther, but thank you for the offer. I have a friend with family in New York so Iā€™d probably take him with me and head north just for that reason between these two options.

Thank you again for another great idea.

Germany is definitely on the list of places Iā€™d like to visit. I am hoping to take an extended trip through Europe next year if all other variables work out.

If you have no possible way to get stuff done in the US, it might be worth a try - my artist resides in Cologne, itā€™s quite a big city and definitely worth a visit, so if you plan on visiting Germany, I guess youā€™ll end up there anyways :wink:
It might be a good idea to plan ahead a little bit though, heā€™s sometimes a bit busy :wink:

1 Like