šŸ©ø xG3, xSIID, getting tased, and another xG3 an interesting two weeks

Yes, but there would be no way that anyone could claim Dangerous Things was liable for that.

I donā€™t think it should be an issue but there is always that one ā€œwonā€™t someone please think of the children!!!ā€ person who will object at the slightest hint of something they disagree with.

Edited to Add: Okay, now that someone has posted explicit instructions on how to see ā€œnekkid peopleā€ we need to shut this website down, it has gone too far. :rofl:

Could we just host the nsfw stuff linked to a imgur or something?

Then it puts the age burden of age onto them,
Granted we all know anyone canā€™t just click that they are over 18 but it protects DT

2 Likes

Or we could start a dangerous things Reddit community.

2 Likes

There is one ( unused )

@Backpackingvet has mod statusā€¦ It was ā€œdecidedā€ there were already too many platforms to manageā€¦

I guess it could be done in the Forum in a Locked Group ( Like the DT club ) and a proof of age to enterā€¦ Again, it comes down to where or if Amal wants it.

3 Likes

Physical, or mental? And what if you were born on the 29th of February? :laughing:

1 Like

/me cries in leap year

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦
I donā€™t really see the need for posting pictures of nsfw piercings - they can be easily found by just typing their name into the search engine of your choice, and if you know how a - for example - dydoe or horizontal hood piercing looks like in general, there is not much to gain if you know how my horizontal hood piercing looks like :wink:
For tattoos, thatā€™s something different, but I think that there is much less nsfw stuff going on with tattoosā€¦

So I think it would be nice to have a thread, similar to the derail-thread, where everything bodymodd-y can be discussed - experiences, sfw pictures, recommendations, questions or whatever. Of course only if there is some interest in it, and if Amal says itā€™s okay :wink:

Correct- again not looking for the stuff that you can find via google. Iā€™m really interested in how the DT stuff gets integrated into the mods.

Honestly, this all started from me wanting to see a blinky winky :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning all! Iā€™ve been reading and staying up to date with the thread here. I wanted to take a moment and post an update on my xG3 finger install.

It has been just over a week since I installed a xG3 V1 in the middle finger of my left hand. My finger has healed well. The swelling is mostly gone. There are moment when it feels a bit sore, but it is mostly painless in daily activities. If I had not messed up the first insertion, my finger would look completely healed.

Iā€™ve been able to pick up various small ferrous things. But sensing has been great. I have quickly ran my finger near a running microwave. It was a unique feeling. It was stronger than the xG3 V2 in my knife edge, but there was a moment where they were both sensing at the same time. That makes me excited for the one I am planning on putting in the thumb of the same hand. If I were able to get all 3 going at the same time, I believe that would be awesome. Picture for update.

4 Likes

Haha well I think someone with one and interested in sharing can send you a DMā€¦ a solicited dick pick :wink:

3 Likes

Well then, the inbox is awaiting
Anyone who wants to show off anything :smiley:

I agree, I assumed discussion only as most photos wouldnā€™t add much to the discussion.

Interesting. Everything Iā€™ve heard says that the V2 has no sensing at all. How powerful is it out of curiosity?

I know you want to see a Blinky Winky and I know you are a fan of Tattoos, Would you consider an xSIID nipple piercing?

You could combine them all with this:-

5 Likes

have experienced short dry stun and self inflicted spicy face bath and will confirm take taser over it any day.

Ah stop your making me think of ā€œpleasantā€ memories from Basic training where we get a free sinus cleanse courtesy of CS gas. Also yes all water makes it worse including your own sweat.

Where at on your thumb are you thinking? Iā€™m also planning on getting one in the middle finger and thumb of my left hand. I was thinking middle finger placement like yours and thumb placement sort of outside on the pad.
Google Photos

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. It has been about 2.5 weeks since putting the xG3 V1 in my finger. I wanted to give it plenty of time to heal before ā€œtestingā€ its sensing compared to another well healed magnet.

To preface this these magnets are placed in two different locations. So thatā€™s already one an extra variable to add into this. The xG3 V2 is in my left hand knife edge, and the xG3 V1 in my left hand middle finger. The only answer I can give for sensing strength is based on my subjective feeling.

Holding my hand next to a 1000 watt microwave while running on high, it feels like the V2 has approximately 1/3 the ā€œsensing strengthā€ of the V1. I have definitely sensed many different things with my V1 to include a 36 volt golf cart charger, but I think the empty microwave may be the most consistent.

I am placing mine towards the inside of the hand. I want the magnets to be able to interact with each other. Pictures for reference.

Also another picture of the location of the magnet in my middle finger when close to another magnet.

2 Likes

What about implant xGLO in a penis and call it a Lighthouse ? :tokyo_tower: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So I had never really looked into the xGLO. That was about 2 years before I found DT. If there were to be another run of xGLOs with the tritium or similar, depending on price Iā€™d buy several and would consider putting one in my penis.

1 Like