šŸ©ø xG3, xSIID, getting tased, and another xG3 an interesting two weeks

I have bled quite a bit from that areaā€¦ Four past genital piercings. But I donā€™t think I have died yetā€¦

More info on my previous piercings

I had 2 dydoe piercings installed at the same time. This was my first ā€œbody modificationā€ experience. I had never had a tattoo or my ears pierced. I had read and studied about different types of male genital piercing and what I would be interested in. I one day just decided, ā€œIā€™m gonna do it!ā€ That was the most painful thing I have been through in my life. The process for the dydoe piercing follows.
I will try to spoiler this part. A straight needle went into the top of my head. The piercer then had to turn the needle for it to exit out the back of the rim/corona.
That was a life changing pain for me. I had never experienced anything like that before, nor have I since. My original intention was for two piercings at 10 and 2 oā€™clock essentially. After the first piercing was complete, the hardest part for me was telling my piercer to start on the next one. I hurt for literally months afterward. Picture for reference.
Dydoe
I unfortunately lost these less than a year later. I tore my meniscus in my right knee. I needed a MRI during the diagnosis part of my injury. I removed my piercings just prior to the MRI. I was not aware of temporary plastic inserts at the time. The holes had already started closing by the time I had gotten home. As much as I tried I could not get them reinserted.

A much less painful but still tragic story are my second set. I had a lorum and a scrotum piercing at the same time. The lorum is on the bottom side of the shaft near the base, and a scrotum is just going through the skin of the sack. These two go only through the skin. No pain from the piercing. It only felt like a small pinch. The queasiness did follow for the rest of the evening, but not too bad. Lorum picture for reference
Lorum

All was well for a time. 2019-2020 found me on deployment with the national guard in my state. Of course only the the best decisions are made during the boredom of a ā€œperimeter securityā€ assignment. I decided to start stretching my piercings to larger gauges while in the Saudi Arabian summer heatā€¦ I again studied and preplanned. Covid 19 extended our time so I had even more time to achieve my goals. I eventually got my lorum piercing to a 2g, and I was able to stretch my scrotum piercing all the way to a 00g. Yes I had a 10mm or 3/8" tunnel through my sack! I was very proud, and only a very few people did not request to see my accomplishmentā€¦

September 2020 is when things started to go down hill. I had specifically ordered large and heavy jewelry for the flight home. I had a ordered a 00g 1-1/8" diameter stainless steel circular barbell with 3/4ā€™" screw on stainless steel balls for the piercing in my scrotum. That son of a gun was heavy! I also custom ordered a 2g 1-3/8" diameter screw on ā€œchunk ringā€ with a 1" stainless steel ball. I planned to wear these for the flight home and stare the security people ion the eye every time I went through a scanner.

Little did I know that Big Army would have the last laughā€¦ I installed my heaviest jewelry and prepared to go home. Little did I know that there was an unplanned 2 mile ā€œhikeā€ to get us to our busses. So we began a mass migration across the base to find our busses. Everything started out fine, but after a bit the weight started setting in. Every step shook and pulled. It began to get sore. By the time we made it to the busses I was hurting. I wanted to push through, ā€œno pain no gain.ā€ That was a mistake. By the time we made it to the airport my scrotum was on fire. I had thought ahead to bring lighter jewelry with me in case I needed to change. I changed my jewelry and uncomfortably made it through the flight back to the US. Less than two weeks later we were still in quarantine. I had a little pain here and there, but nothing too bad. I was laying on my top bunk when my lighter jewelry finally broke the skin and migrated out of my scrotum. It was a very sad day. Months of stretching was lost to a bad decision. My lorum piercing appeared to be ok, but I still removed it out of caution.

Even after those experiences of tragedy and loss, I believe I will revisit genital piercings asgain some day. Current plan is a ā€œapadravyaā€ a vertical piercing completely through the head.

Wow! I just realized how much I included in the hidden portion. Maybe that can be some insight or benefit to someone.

3 Likes

You can definitely feel it. It is like a little ā€œspeed humpā€ especially when the skin is stretched tight. With the dimensions of 2x15mm itā€™s a relatively small bump, but itā€™s there.

Getting the placement correct would in my non professional opinion be quite tricky. However if you succeed you could be ribbed for their pleasure at all times.

Here is a heavily cropped picture of it close to the skin

2 Likes

I always love to hear about otherā€™s experiences with bodymods!
And I have to say - I think a lot of male genital piercings seem to be either a bit complicated (considering the usual ā€œdaily useā€ of the private partsā€¦) or freakinā€™ painful :wink:
Since youā€™re talking pretty openly about all that - did you encounter any problems during sex? I never had a guy with dydoes or apadravya / PA, but I just imagine it to beā€¦ dunno, irritating? For both, in a way :woman_shrugging: :wink:

Yeah, that was pretty much what I imagined - sounds really great!

Mhm, it would definitely need some sort of splinting or suchā€¦
I currently have no idea how they keep the genital beads in place during healing, but I think Iā€™ll research that^^

Also to all the comment of pepper spray or OC spray. Screw that mess! I was sprayed once for training. I then used my OC spray once in a hand to hand 1 on 1 encounter. Never again did I use it. I was almost contaminated just as bad. We used the foam spray.

1 Like

Damn you autocorrect! I assume this was meant to be splinting to keep them in place during healing rather than fragmenting into lots of small parts.

I would think that this would be somewhere you might want coated implants to encourage bio-integration and discourage movement post implant.

Errrrā€¦ yes. Thanks, corrected it! :wink:

1 Like

I am an open book. I am willing to discuss almost anything in the pursuit of knowledge. I feel like I could make another decent sized post for detail and accuracy sake. Iā€™m fixing to go get some lunch, but Iā€™ll be glad to convey my experiences further later today.

Blame autocorrect no matter what. That causes some of the funniest mistakes around.

If you really meant splintering then that is some serious S&M stuff. :unicorn_shock_surprise:

Nah, my usual excuse is ā€œIā€™m no native speakerā€ - that leads to lots of funny mistakes as well :smile:

Ouchā€¦ yes. And as any avid reader of this forum knows, Iā€™m more on the receiving end of such stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s great, and Iā€™m definitely looking forward to that!

Ok. Iā€™m back from lunch. Iā€™m fixing to get started typing again.

In the mean time hereā€™s a picture of the two piercings I was able to stretch up to. CR123A battery and a ruler for scale.

Detailed personal experiences in here

Iā€™ll preface all this with this is the best I can recall it. I have never specifically documented these events before.

December 2016 was when I got my first piercings the dydoe piercings. This was my final week of BLET, basic law enforcement training. This was an approximately 4 month class to become a sworn LEO in North Carolina. I had already been employed by my agency for over 3 years. I had been a detention officer working in the jail. My agency would send a certain number of employees to go to this class as a full time student while still getting paid. The last week all physical fitness and hands on patrol scenarios had already been completed. The final week was reserved for studying for the state test on Friday.

It was Monday afternoon. I had already done much research on the piercings I wanted. I was sitting in class barely participating in our self led study time. The idea just popped into my head, ā€œIā€™m doing it tonight!ā€ So I mentioned this to some of my fellow coworkers and classmates. They may not have believed me, but it made for an interesting conversation to pass the afternoon.

After class I went home and took a shower. I knew of a professional piercer within a quarter mile of where my apartment was. I drove over too discuss what I wanted and to see if she would be willing to do it. I was so nervous I was almost shaking. After conformation of the type of piercing I wanted to get, she agreed to do and said the price was $60 cash per piercing. I did not have cash on me, but I made a quick trip to a nearby ATM. After completing all the necessary paperwork, she took me back to the piercing area.

I sat down in at the time what I could most closely relate to a dentists chair. I was reclined and was a nervous wreck. She took a blue dentist cloth, folded it in half, tore a decent hole in the middle, and asked me to place it over my lap. After a bit of preparation she asked me to pull out my penis. To be blunt, it was so shriveled. It was almost as if my own penis was trying to hide from me while knowing what was to come next. I finally was able to present myself. My piercer took a toothpick dipped in ā€œinkā€ to mark entry and exit locations. She verified if those locations were satisfactory, and I agreed.

The first needle entering, I to this day have trouble explaining. It felt like the needle was red hot. I had experienced pain before with broken bones and such, but nothing compared to this. That was just the beginning though. This piercing necessitated that the needleā€™s direction be changed while inside my flesh. After reorienting the needle she continued and exited the rear of the rim. This initial piercing was relatively quick, however she had to remove the needle and slide the piercing into the newly created wound channel. My adrenaline was through the roof, and that assisted with some of the pain.

My piercer was very polite and courteous. She gave me time to catch my breath. After a moment she did offer me some advice, " You can wait as long as you need to start the second one, however the longer you wait the more the adrenaline will wear off." I wanted to cry. Never in my life up to that point had I made such a difficult decision. After a few moments more I agreed to continue. This second piercing was just as painful as the first. Maybe a little worse because of anticipation. It took a while for the bleeding to be somewhat controlled. I went home with gauze and instructions for aftercare.

The bleeding was fairly continuous. I doubled up a bath towel and laid it in my recliner. I then brought a roll of paper towel to make a primary absorbent layer and to soak up any stray blood. I sat there naked in my recliner for a few hours. I was still hurting. Not as bad as initially, but still very sore. The part that hurt the most, was my sore penis that appeared to be looking up at me with such disappointment. It looked like after 24 years of friendship it had been completely betrayedā€¦

I eventually made it to bed to try and sleep. The best option I knew for the bleeding was to wrap me penis in large amounts of gauze and to pull a glove over it to hold it all in place. It was like an absorbent sock. Sleeping face down was not an option.

I hobbled into class the next morning just barely on time. Apparently word had circulated of my plan, and the entire class fell into shock and laughter as I hobbled through the door. This was particularly awkward for our instructor that morning who had no idea what was happening. This particular instructor was a very seasoned supervisor with my agency, and had a very intimidating presence. I ended up recounting this exact story before my entire class and the instructor. The instructor nearly fainted from my descriptions. However as fate would see it this instructor later became my supervisor. He was a great dude, very knowledgeable, and excellent to work for. Anytime I started talking about piercings though, he would tell me to take it somewhere not around him.

The healing process over the next week was slow. Prior to my piercing, I had been masturbating a few times a week with no particular schedule. I believe it was Wednesday night an estimated 53 hours after my piercing. I woke up very erect, and this was very painful in that area. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I unwrapped my gauze ā€œsockā€ in my grogginess. Blood started pouring everywhere. This was the worst bleeding I had had to this point. Blood was in the toilet, on the floor, down my leg. I nearly freaked out. I fortunately had paper towels near by. Eventually as I became less erect the bleeding slowed. I was able to fashion another sock and return to bed.

After some introspection I determined my lack of masturbation to have caused the previous night bleeding. I decided to prevent a repeat I would need to find a way for relief. The old normal as I had always done was not an option. Anything that would touch the top of the head would only end in more pain. After some time and delicate work, I was able to relieve myself. This knowledge certainly assisted in continuing with the healing process. I was certainly still sore, but sleeping all night was possible.

Friday was the day of my state test. This was an estimated 84 hours after my piercing. This test was a 300 or 400 question test with no bathroom breaks during. I had no worries for the actual test material. I had done great during the class. I was concerned with not being able to stand, walk around, and readjust myself. The test began and 1 to 1.5 hours in I began to be sore. I donā€™t remember exactly how long it took me, but I was the first person done out of my class by a considerable margin. This completes what I can recall of the first week.

I was still sore to some extent for at least two months afterward. If something accidentally tapped that area the pain would flare up. The worst instance was once one of my barbells became hooked on the flap of my underwear. I was going to the bathroom, went to lower my underwear, and it pulled down suddenly on the piercing itself. Those were some very tender moments, but they slowly got better.

Three months after getting pierced I injured my knee. I needed a MRI during the diagnosis part of my injury. I removed my piercings just prior to the MRI. I was not aware of temporary plastic inserts at the time. The holes had already started closing by the time I had gotten home. As much as I tried I could not get them reinserted.

During the time of my piercings I was not sexually active with any other people. I did masturbate as I needed/wanted. I can say there was definitely some increased sensitivity in the area of the piercings, but it is difficult to explain. Similar to trying to explain a implanted magnet next to a microwave to some one who has not had that experience.

With forethought I donā€™t foresee any major problems for either party having sex with the type of piercings I had. Be sure the other person does not have piercings that could catch or snag with your own. Reproductive organs are surprisingly resilient. You would definitely want to abstain form sex during the healing process. That could be up to 3 months or possibly longer depending on the individual.

As far the person with the penis piercings, after they are healed I do not foresee any lasting pain or discomfort during sex. Considering the person on the receiving end, there are a lot of items for sale out there. These items are of all shapes, sizes, and textures. I believe with proper discussion, education, and preparation there will be no surprises for either party.

This ended up being a very long post again, but the answer to your quoted question is in the last 3 paragraphs.

3 Likes

Indeed it was, but - thanks a lot! I think it is very interesting to not only hear the ā€œtechnicalā€ experience someone else had with bodmods, but the mental stuff as well, and I can totally relate to the nervousness and shakiness before the procedure.
The procedure itself sounds like you were in really good hands there, especially the advice of not waiting too long for the second piercing is a pretty clever one :wink:

Yeah, itā€™s an area that is quite well supplied with bloodā€¦ :wink:
When I got my horizontal hood piercing, I bled for the rest of the day, and from time to time after that as well, but I was very surprised that it healed quite fast - about one or two weeks of a damned sore feeling, and after that, everything was fine.

:flushed: :grimacing:
I can relate. I mean, as much as possible :wink:

Thatā€™s actually interesting, I would have thought the piercings would be more ā€œin the wayā€, kindaā€¦ But like I said, I never tried it out, so thanks for being so open and informative :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences. It is not something I am ever likely to go through, but I appreciate the insightful commentary.

I know this is going to seem like an odd question, and I donā€™t mind if you donā€™t want to answer, but why did you do this in the first place? If you donā€™t have a particular reason, or donā€™t want to share I donā€™t mind. This is not about judgement but simply curiosity on my part.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You two are being dicks.

1 Like

is it just me being a creep or is there other people interested in these bathing-suit area piercings have a super-secret-adultsonly-privatenoonecansee thread where adventurous folks can share with those interested?
forā€¦ learning and edumacation of course.

the chainmail forum for TheRingLord has an adults only section that i frequent (as a poster and a lurker) and they are a business - ?

The only problem I have with it really is that the forum has no way that I know of that can basically require an age check before showing the thread.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ okay, posting pictures is a different thing, but talking about ā€œbathing-suit areaā€ piercings should be no problem, no matter the age. I got my first one when I was 17, so technically still a minor, and it didnā€™t do me any damage. At least I say so :smile:

Oh, and needless to say, I would happily contribute to a bodmod-thread - I mean, itā€™s pretty much the only topic here I have some first-hand knowledge about :wink:

2 Likes

I have no issue with discussion, or pictures for that matter, but legally there are potential issues with photographs (no matter how innocently they are meant, or how little they show).

If the idea is to be informative/educational I would suggest keeping it limited as much as possible to text.

Photographs that could be anything should not be an issue, but arenā€™t likely to be informative either. Itā€™s a photo of a nondescript piece of skin with a piercing.

In the end it is down to @amal though.

yeah, makes sense.
just put up a banner - itā€™s good enough for TV :slight_smile:

if someone really wanted to see nekkid people, they could bing ā€œnekkid peopleā€ and turn off safe search :slight_smile:

maybe discord is the place for this then? i dunno, discord feels so weird