xNT & xEM transponders implant under 18 years old

Hi Amal,
I am a 16 year old Italian boy and wanted some information about the two transponders.

I had already implanted a small gold plated magnet but then I took it off, a few weeks later I discovered you, I followed your projects and now that the school is over I want to install the xNT transponder

I love your work and your fantastic ideas, Promising that I love your work and your fantastic ideas, I want to ask you a few questions:

-I am 16 years old, can I implant it anyway? (skin elasticity, veins structures or other things)
-How many years can it last?
-A loss or weight gain can create problems ??
-As I said, I come from Italy, can you guarantee me a good packaging (shipping can be dangerous for sterile products)? (We do not have a good postal system :laughing: )

PS:I know my English sucks :slight_smile:

-I am 16 years old, can I implant it anyway? (skin elasticity, veins structures or other things)

No problem. By the age of 16 your major bone growth is slowing down and things should stay pretty much in place as you finish growing.

-How many years can it last?

The materials of the xNT will last your lifetime. The chip inside has two factors that govern “life” - data retention and write cycle count.
Data retention is how long a memory block will retain the data that is written to it before the storage medium loses bits and bytes to fading electrical charges. If you write data to memory block 02, that memory block can hold that data reliably for 10 years. If you write new data (or “refresh” the same data) at the 9 year point, then the data will last another 10 years in that memory block. Writing data to a memory block “resets” data retention.

Write cycle count is how many times a memory block can be written to before it can no longer reliably store data. The NTAG216 chip in the xNT has a data retention of 10 years and a cycle count of 100k. So, if you wrote data to the xNT once per day, the chip would last 273.9726 years… or, if you wrote data to the chip once every 10 years (the end of the data retention period), the chip would last 10,000 years.

-A loss or weight gain can create problems ??

Not an issue, unless it’s severe… then it may be a health issue :slight_smile:

-As I said, I come from Italy, can you guarantee me a good packaging (shipping can be dangerous for sterile products)? (We do not have a good postal system :laughing: )

Hmm, well the product comes in it’s own box, and that goes into a shipping box. It should arrive in good condition.

2 Likes

Thank you, you are my idol, I love what you do and the innovations you propose I strongly believe in biohacking :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

I’ve got another question (last one, i promise :joy:)
Can I apply Elma patch (or Emla), do you recomend me or not ??
thank you so much.

Yeah the patch works great. You have to keep it on for 2 hours to take full effect. The diameter is only 1 inch, so it won’t necessarily cover the entire installation area… you may feel a slight pinch as the needle reaches full depth, but it will definitely help the initial insertion. You won’t feel a thing.

2 Likes

In che zona sei dell’Italia?
Sai a chi rivolgerti per l’impianto?
Userai un Nfc o Rfid (io li ho entrambi).
Gianni

sono dell’Trentino, per far l’impianto mi rivolgerò al medico di famiglia che tempo fa mi impiantò anche il magnete ora per via di una risonanza magnetica alla spalla l’ho dovuto togliere.
Sono felice di aver conosciuto un italiano, se posso chiedere come ti sei trovato con gli impianti ??
spedizione ??, impianto?? e dopo ??

e comunque riguardo al tipo credo farò prima l’NFC poi se mi troverò bene farò anche l’RFID

Prima un nfc maggio 2016 (lo uso poco - solo con smartphone Samsung) - altri 2 (Rfid) ad aprile 2017 che trovo piĂą versatili: apro portone e ufficio.
Gianni

1 Like

interessante e come ti sei trovato con questi ??

molto bene - Amal è un grande
scrivimi qui: gianni@donadel.it

1 Like