XYO crypto coin with NFC card

Speaking of Million and outcomes

all depending on when the coins were earnt and their value at the time

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

My post got marked as spammy for some reason. But anyway like I said earlier I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing on that app. See how it all works out long term. I’ll just keep holding long term.

Yeah, it did get flagged by a member, It did look dodgy.

You were a New member, It was your first post, you had only read a couple of posts and had only been here for 27 mins.

I checked everything out, and you were clearly not a bot, and you weren’t “Spamming” , so I opened your post back up.
So welcome

1 Like

100,000 XYO = $4050.00. I’m not sure what the app paid out in it’s earlier days with all of it’s different earning mechanisms, but just from yesterday to today to cash out the minimum went from 99 XYO to 97 XYO at cashout. So, I am assuming in the past cashouts involved many more XYO when exchanging the minimum.

Appreciate it. I guess I did seem a bit too enthusiastic in that post. Haha

Ahh I see where you’ve gone wrong. You don’t earn XYO you earn coin… after you have earned 10000 coin you can exchange for XYO.

I stopped shorty after my post as to me its a waste of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh, thanks, that all makes sense now… and makes a BIG difference
I never tried it…

I should have read it more thoroughly

I earn enough on there each day to cash out by doing the surveys throughout the day. That and along with all the other different ways to earn while the app is open. For a lot of people it may not be worth their time with everyday life. I’m fortunate enough to work for myself at home so I just keep the app running non stop to keep earning the coins to cash in for the XYO tokens. Like I said earlier it’s working out really well for me already and that’s why I decided to order the NFC card earlier today. I think it will be worth it in the long run for myself. For others they can give it a try and see if they have the time or even like it.

Do you have any implants? or plans to get implants?
How do you plan to use the NFC card with your mining?

You have to tap the NFC card every 4 hours to keep up your boosts. It pays 12x for all your mining & background mining with the card over what you regularly get without the card. Once I get the card I’ll keep a daily record of how many tokens it’s paying on average with the 12x boost. From there I’ll see if paying for one of the plans will be worth it or not as the 2 paid plans double and triple your daily mining along with the NFC boost. If the aveage is high enough over what the plans cost then I’ll go for it. If not I’ll just stick with the standard NFC boost.

Sounds like a good plan.
How about the implant? Are you looking at getting one? If so which one?

I’m not sure what that is. Like I said I’ve just been doing this for a few days now. Enlighten me.

Pretty much what this forum is all about?
Subdermal implants and biohacking.

see here

How did you find us here?

Oh no. I’m not going to do that. lol. I was searching google for info on coin and XYO when I saw this forum. and was reading the posts on here. Decided to join as I saw there was a fairly recent post by the guy who was touting is for the past year.

So you are not Shilling?

Was the flagger correct?

No. I’m not. I’m just kind of stoked about Coin & XYO. I have nothing to gain from letting others know that it seems to be working so far.

I didn’t even see the info at the top about implants. I just saw the headline “XYO crypto coin with NFC card” and thought it was a forum about that. lol

But on the topic of implants. how about yourself? You have or getting any?

1 Like

Almost everybody here…has an implant or more.
Low Frequency
High Frequency
Magnets
Payment

I would reccomend for you an xSIID which are on sale

Or a NExT Implant

Everybody here would be will to help you out and get you up and running

It feels no different from a single bee sting or giving blood.

Easy Peasy

1 Like