Yale Conexis Lock

Does anyone have any experience with this smart lock? I am having difficulty locating a lock to fit a door with a multi point lock that can be used with an implant.

The product information page mentions it’s RFID and 13.56mhz but little else. I have asked their support team for more info, but if anyone has tried this like I’d be interested to hear your experiences.

1 Like

Not sure if there is any good answers but lots of people ask about the yale locks on the FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rfidiy/search/?query=Yale&epa=SEARCH_BOX

1 Like

Definitely ask Yale where you can go (retail store) to test it out. I have a Yale lock someone sent me for testing… it only works with Mifare 1k chips with 4 byte UIDs. It reads the xNT but it borks… I can see a little reading LED light up when I present it but I cannot program the xNT to the lock, the reader chip works to read the xNT but the Yale software inside the main board doesn’t properly handle it well.

2 Likes

Thanks Amal, that’s a good idea, I’ll see if there are any retail locations around. Doesn’t sound promising from what you’ve said though.

1 Like

Who knows… the Samsung Ezon family has locks that both do and don’t support the xNT with seemingly no rhyme or reason… so it might.

1 Like

Hi Guys
I am totally new at this and know very little about chip implants. I have a DT
xNT – 13.56MHz NTAG216 NFC Type 2 ISO14443A
and a xEM – 125kHz T5577 RFID chip emulator. I have implanted the NTAG216 between thumb and finger but not the T557.
Where is the best place to implant the T557?
At the moment all i am trying to do is open a Yale Conexis L1 Door lock and a Yale Keyless connected door lock.
Now for the biggy
How do i do it? and pls keep it simple lol
Hoping Andy

This depends on how you want to use it.
ie. Do you have something specific you want to, or may want to use it with in the future?

If it was me, I would have grabbed a NExT, So to replicate that, I would place my xEM next to ( ≥5mm from ) my xNT.
otherwise check out this

This means your xNT won’t work with your Yale (Nor will your xEM)

You will need either

xM1
Or
FlexM1
Or
FlexMT

Heres where it gets a little tricky (Thanks to Yale)

So you will need a Proxmark3, or if you ask really nicely, you may be able to get your chosen implant sent via somebody with a Yale dump that can do this for you…

Does that all make sense to you.
Just ask if you need further clarification?

Thanks guys,
Im following it so far, Seems like i need another chip. I may put that one in my right knee as its already Bionic Lol.
Thanks everybody for the info and i will get back to this thread when i have the chip.

1 Like

I ordered a XM1 Magic Mifare Classic and that should be with me any day, I have some genuine Yale tags as well.
so who’s up for the job lol?

Yo Yale Doorman
I now have a XM1 and unused Yale door tag, Where abouts on the planet are you? and i bet its no where near me lol

Regards

Andy

Pilgrim is in New Zealand, whereabouts are you located?

1 Like

Good question,

Stafford, York

Doncaster = Technically Scotland :interrobang:
He is everywhere
:wink:

anyway, @anon3825968 would be my reccomended first port of call for your Conexis.

Otherwise there are a few “locals” closer to you than I am (Antipodes)

Hi

Im in UK where are you?

Australia unfortunately, not going to be much use to you

I can post lol

Not sure how you’re gonna hold this up to the Yale lock?

Thats pommie humour

1 Like

I got a pm3 and am in the uk. Has the xm1 been implanted yet? What city you in bud?

Yo

Im in Doncaster and implant is still in the syringe
Andy

1 Like

Thats a 3hr drive there is someone much closer I’ll shoot them a DM as don’t know whether they can / would help and I know them personally so they may jump in here shortly.

As for the implant without removing it from the syringe there’s no way to write to it. The safest way to remove it is to implant it.