20mm Repeater Stickers now available!

The official Dangerous Things 13.56MHz repeater stickers are now available!

Using the repeater sticker

https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/repeater_sticker_pack.mp4

Applying the repeater sticker

https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/applying_repeater_sticker.mp4

18 Likes

Just for clarification: Page says “repeater sticker pack” (implying more than one) and the picture shows 2 + 2 alcohol wipes, but the description doesn’t actually say how many you get per order.

3 Likes
  1. Updated the description. Sorry about the confusion.
3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

LINKED

KEY WORDS

RSP

Repeater Sticker PacK

6 Likes

These also look amazing, and I can’t wait to get my hands on some to test.

We are living in the age of the repeater sticker, and we are all winning.

Between the RSP and MFGC the xSeries implants are now an easy read regardless of which version and option you choose.

Gone are the days of new implantees rubbing their hand on their phone, reader, Proxmark etc. in the vain hope of trying to get a quick an easy read.
Coupling issues will be a thing of the past.
People coming and struggling can now be directed to 2 solutions.

• Wait 2 weeks
  • Get yourself a repeater

I for one appreciate the time, money and effort put in by everybody involved in the development of these repeater products.

Thanks all

9 Likes

Also

Who else now wants a Deadpool padlock???

7 Likes

Expecting to see the “DP Padlock” in the DT store next week.

5 Likes

Ha, don’t expect that. We’re not gonna sell those.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity do the repeaters work enough to make that lock work?
(The lock is on par with a zip tie lol, but it’s fun)

3 Likes

Yep check the video above… it doesn’t work without the sticker

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ordered a set right away. I’d never even considered using something like this on a curved surface like the Deadpool lock, but it’s cool to see that it apparently works. Looking forward even more to (hopefully) getting my NeXT installed early next month.

Regarding the adhesive, what’s it like removing it if you ever have to in the future? This may impact if I stick one to my phone case or directly on my phone.

5 Likes

The adhesive is very strong but it does come off with some effort. It’s a particular kind of 3M adhesive meant for weatherproof applications. I forget what the actual specification is but I can post that soon, and we will update the product page with this information.

After some time, the particularly challenging surface that lock presented did mean that the edges of the sticker started to lift up a bit. But, the surface is like the most extreme challenge because not only is it a very sharp angle, the surface itself is textured plastic so the sticker adhesive doesn’t have a good chance to really adhere to much.

I have put these stickers on various curved surfaces outdoors and indoors and they have survived the weather and rain pretty good so far.

6 Likes

to expand on this. Ive done similar extreme tests, i have a set that have been submerged in water for about a week now. i can still measure it perfectly with my vna. no issues.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to be totally boring and stick mine on my phone and my Flipper Zero in a dry, controlled environment. :rofl: But the testing and info are greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Perfect, every experiment needs a control unit to compare against.

2 Likes

Very excited to recieve mine. Hopefully helps lessen those awkward moments when showing a new person my implants and it takes a solid min to find the ‘sweet spot’ with my own phone, lmao

3 Likes

Are there any other postal options? To send them down to Australia, USPS want to charge is $67. If not, I guess I will have to suck it up.

If others in Australia or NZ want to purchase some and the postal cost is prohibitive, and if you are willing to trust me :), I am happy to get a few and then repost them from here which should be a lot cheaper for everyone.

5 Likes

We’ll try to adjust the shipping on this product so if you only order this we can ship it in an untracked envelope for a few bucks.

10 Likes