I am trying to read/register my Apex Flex with the iOS app and I continue to get OAuth Expired errors. Sometimes I also see a challenge expired notification.
- The Flex is external.
- 13 Pro iOS 15.5 - failure
- 12 Pro iOS 15.4 - failure
- WiFi and Cellular - failure (occasional connecting to server messages)
- A generic NFC disk reads from either device.
- The Shortcuts → Personal Automation – NFC and can be used for an automation with the flex. Not sure if that helps.
- Scanning has been tried using both flat and edge of the phone. With the flex in multiple orientations.
- No Android device to test the app on that platform.
- Noobie, I may be doing shit backwards. Still got the training wheels on.
- My initial take was I only needed to use the VivoKey app to enable the NAK applet. Did I mess up not getting the proxmark? The NAK is the only intended use at this time.
- I’m not sure what else to provide.