Bionic Eye Flashlight

Gave it a shot but my TikTok game is weak

Sent him a more better pm message

3 Likes

He should sell them. If somebody already selling them, give me the link.

Prosthetics and sales are probably trickier than implants strangely enoughā€¦ could fall under medical device stuffs

Also, Iā€™m pretty sure you canā€™t just pop one in, itā€™s custom shaped to each persons eye socket

He could maybe do a 2 piece system, a molded rear section and a generic from titanium emitterā€¦ but still probably not plug and play

Very custom, much expensive, extremely cool, super innovative, ouch wallet

It is stupidly coolā€¦ Iā€™ve never wanted to loose an eye so bad lol :joy:

6 Likes

Interesting the making process.

Messaged on Instagram as well

1 Like

Oops, thatā€™s how I pmā€™d him lol

1 Like

Power in numbers. Iā€™ll post comments on TikTok as well. Canā€™t message unless they follow you

caught-by-a-big-wave-failarmy

2 Likes

More like

1 Like

received_827052381942205

1 Like

I sent one too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never thought that a flashlight would make you all start considering the implications of loosing depth perceptionā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never had it, wonkey eye.

1 Like

Apparently when youā€™ve seen long enough with your 2 eyes so the brain learns about depth perception, you can have 1 less eye and the brain can still infer the depth.

And I donā€™t want a flashlight, I want some glowing red, green or blue LED inside, with some nice logo on it. A bit like what heā€™s done before:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve gone from a guy with a fricking flashlight eyeball to adblocking on the net?

4 Likes

Yep, Thats what we do hereā€¦Itā€™s kind of one of our specialities.

We even have a dedicated threadā€¦

You neglected to mention, It got slightly back on track talking about eyes ā€¦until you derailed it again, by mentioning it got derailedā€¦ You will fit right in!!!

Oh, And welcome by the way

4 Likes

Iā€™ll post comments on TikTok as well. Canā€™t message unless they follow you.

1 Like