When does production start?

I have 35 Stanley Nickles.

2 Likes

Your welcome @Pilgrimsmaster :heart: :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha, looks like the Joke is on me

Nicely played @NiamhAstra

3 Likes

well… technically probably not any serous issue with that… i personally want the LED at the end so the glass can form a lens… but the other issue is that the antenna coil is also sensitive to heat and melting the enamel, so it too has a problem putting it at the end being sealed… there are issues…

I have a couple of these done on my bench… I can make more… should I get a pre-order product page going on the site?

2 Likes

I have a couple of these done on my bench… I can make more… should I get a pre-order product page going on the site?
[/quote]

I would like that. Hopefully it would help you see also what people are wanting more of.

I tried another form of biohacking today. Hacking off my hair that is.
It was surprisingly not a disaster :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeaaah I was overdue for a haircut before this started, I’m look like a caveman when its over

2 Likes

I was well overdue for a trim before this started, too. I’ve lost control of my hair. I still shave the neck and cheeks, but I’ve stopped shortening the beard because I’m preparing for the coming bronze age.

My hair is now the shortest it’s ever been. It’s essentially stubble.

It’s so fun to run my hands over.

Speaking of hair, does freeze branding count as biohacking? To make your hair grow white in a certain spot?

220px-A_day_at_the_Aylsham_Show_-_cow_no.9-57-geograph.org.uk-_937089

Interesting… how is this done? Literally with cold? Liquid nitrogen?

1 Like

Preferably with liquid nitrogen, could also use high proof alcohol like 90% with dry ice, not nearly as good though.

Dry ice and alcohol or liquid nitrogen yeah.

Dip a branding iron in and use it like normal.

1 Like

Before you get to tempted, cold branding hurts like a bastard. Just as much or worse than being branded with heat.

1 Like

Have a mate who ended up cold branding himself during a incident in a lab at uni. Had a white patch of hair for years.

1 Like

I didn’t mind a regular brand. I would never do it again because of the smell.

I think this would be fun to try at least once. I would imagine it would only hurt for several minutes, and just feel sore after for a bit.

Its a suprisingly strong ache and it can become infected. There are also the possibilities of blisters like with normal burns.

1 Like

My other brand didn’t blister, it burned right through. It was pretty much an open wound for a loooong while.

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/flexem-available-for-pre-order

2 Likes