Disney MagicBand puck conversion service is now available!

If someone wants to help walk me through it a bit I will have unsupervised access to a reader on my room door in the fall for as long as I need. Doesn’t help now but if it makes them cloneable without a conversion I’m up for anything.

if you have the latest iceman then you issue this command;

hf 14a sniff

then put your proxmark HF antenna up on the door lock, then present your card overtop the proxmark…

after it’s done, hit the button on the proxmark to stop the sniff, then issue this command;

hf 14a list

and the sniffed convo will spit out.

4 Likes

i don’t think it will be clonable though… the ultralight is its own thing… and the ultralight c with admin features is definitely its own thing… so even the magic ntag chip in the flexMN can’t emulate and ultralight.

Does it seem to be something you could convert? I know the picture is poor quality in the dark but I saw a chip with copper wires just like the transit cards I’ve seen others post. Would there be a benefit to converting a card vs a magicband?

I’m thinking if I convert one of these I get the Disney features but I could enroll it in my access control for the rest of the year and have flex range instead of an x series

yeah probably… wouldn’t know for sure until i got my hands on one… but possibly. the question is whether or not the chip is 17pF or 50pF…

The 50pF is definitely easier to work with, but likely the chip in a full size card is 17pF which means wire coil antenna for the wedge flex, not the new more robust flex antenna design.

The other thing though is that NXP indicates that Ultralight are meant for “limited use ticketing”, meaning disposable or single use tickets. I think this is probably because of the lack of security honestly… so if Disney is using these for long term or “lifetime” tickets, I would be surprised.

The official expiration of this ticket card I have is 2030 so long but not super long??

interesting… though I feel like it’s more likely that disney discontinues support for that ticket before it reaches expiration and asks you to toss it in exchange for a new card :slight_smile:

just be careful … hallways have cameras and i’m pretty sure you’ll need the door closed with you on the outside in order to fully test this…

Update: My time to try this is quickly approaching. I’ll make sure to bring the laptop and proxmark with me. I should be free of the hallway camera problem as I rented a whole treehouse to myself so the exterior door goes out to a private deck. Should give me some good 1-on-1 time with the lock without security. I did forget to order the magic ultralight C card until I was too close to leaving so I’ll sniff but I won’t be able to try a clone :cry:

3 Likes

Just planting the seed :seedling:

1 Like

FYI… 3rd version of MagicBands, MagicBand+ is almost out.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/magicband-plus/

I just got back from FL and it seems the mouse is on to us. This has to be a reaction to DT right?! Why else do they specifically call out subdermal usage.

8 Likes

Knowing the mouse… Amal would not be able to confirm or deny this. However a Picture of a canary would be completely justified reaction…

3 Likes

They ruin everything

:rofl: I hope their shares keep plummeting and the execs making stupid decisions are fired.

WAKE UP DISNEY YOU PACK OF CUNTS!!!

7 Likes

This is one of the most hilarious things…I’ve ever seen. Huge Disney L

1 Like

@amal @Pilgrimsmaster @Hamspiced @enginerd we have neutralized the mouse.

“On January 1, 2024, after almost a century of copyright protection, Mickey Mouse, or at least a version of Mickey Mouse, will enter the public domain.”

4 Likes

2 Likes

Might be time for me to make a new T-Shirt

5 Likes