First xg3 - in finger?

Huh? That’s just not true…
What about lots of magnets implanted in fingertips since at least 15 years or so?

Slowly, I get the feeling you just want to spread some panic…

3 Likes

@blackhawk , This is @coma 's first interaction with you, and she has the measure of you immediately.

Calm your farm man!

What do you mean with that?

So in your opinion it’s okay do implements if you dont need Painkillers, but when you take them its not a good idea?

I don’t understand that.

Then why is it that fingertip is actually the most canonical place to have a magnet for over a decade now?

Reading all your post, I can’t avoid but to have a feeling you’re either intentionally fearmongering, or you have no Idea about what are implantable magnets…

Need for Pain Management has absolutely no connection to how complex or dangerous is a procedure.

+1

I guess he is just spreading panic for fun…

1 Like

You should get someone to be nearby in case you get lightheaded…and assist with the install…and hold the tools for you. What I’m saying is find somebody to do the install for you and don’t do it yourself :sweat_smile: it’s too much

I’ve had 3 magnet installs, 2 smaller ones in the fingertip and an xG3 in the tragus. Magnets are some of the most involved implants available right now. The xG3 is big. It’s gonna be a real pain in the ass to install it in your finger without it rejecting after a week. I don’t know if a butterfly closure will be enough, you might need a stitch.

If you do go through with this, you might want to get a scalpel and some kind of dermal elevator to make an appropriately large pocket, and then pop the xG3 out of it’s injector on the sterile field and have it inserted in your finger by hand.

These two people have had xG3s installed in their fingers. The forum’s search function is your friend.

1 Like

:syringe: :peach:
I think you might be installing it wrong…
:wink:

4 Likes