flexEM positioning and chat

I’m speaking with my doctor about it soon which will mean implanting soon, will do a write up of the install and stuff. Soon

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:t3:

YAY, I love “STUFF”

:rofl:

1 Like

Not sure if this thread had been brought up before, if it has, oh well:

3 Likes

Judging by that post I’d say we can confirm it is safe at the least.

There is a company that makes decimal time watches.

Svalbard.one
I have a single hand 24hr from them, I love the different stuff they put out and prices are decent.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that.
Great link and some beautiful time pieces.

I am very much a “Smart Watch” person, but that doesn’t stop me appreciating those.

Very informative, exactly the kind of info I am looking for.

That’s a very good spot and my brain has already trained itself to avoid bumps and bangs in that area.

If I pull the trigger, The closest installer is Mr. Pineapple of Shaman Modifications, I understand DT flex ware is second nature to him.

feet in a mile? 5 tomatoes. easy.

2 Likes

This is so sad. You people need to remember silly things like “5 tomatoes”…

1 Like

Back when I still wore watches, I loved analog timepieces. The best one I ever owned was a Bradley Timepiece, originally designed for the blind:

I’d never have to look at the watch to tell the time, and the magnetic balls provided an early form of entertainment in boring meetings before fidget spinners were inflicted upon the world. It was a bit of a beast though.

Yeah that is SEXY, beautiful design ( Not a huge fan of the strap personally, but it suits it )

I check that out when you mentioned it in another post about the “watch tattoo” or something

EDIT

yeah, this one

oh, im Canadian - i don’t need to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy crap… I clean forgot I had already mentioned it. That’s a bad sign :slight_smile:

What’s more worrying is, you seem to be able to remember every fucking thing anybody has said ever at any time. Are you some kind of alien or something? :slight_smile:

1 Like

MIB

3 Likes

Just ordered my flexEM and I couldn’t be more excited

5 Likes

Any plans on filming the install?

Absolutely. Gonna document the install (done by my doctor), and the healing ofc

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it, ordered mine Monday. Today would’ve been ideal for install but due to poor planning on my part, I’ll have to wait a month.

1 Like

I expect I’ll have to wait about a week for install after it arrives. The office has been quite busy, catching up after the frost

1 Like

All this talk about FlexEM. I may buy mine soon. What location have you decided?