Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

I bought a resin printer and translucent purple resin specifically to print myself a replacement clear purple case to match my atomic purple Game Boy color/switch/steam deck but I can’t properly ventilate it in my current living arrangement :cry:

Maybe one day I can fix up my flipper with some fabulous fins.

1 Like

I second all of this :call_me_hand:

Love my flipper and the BLE Spam. Works perfect on the train when persons using their cams and calling friends.

Or annoying kids, when they play music loud

5 Likes

You just jam their connection to the phone network?
lol
Tempting but highly illegal if found out, and in the US they have found out some people doing it.

1 Like

They get only some connection messages. Nothing more.
In a crowded train - no one can see it. You can keep the flipper inside your bag. Open it , search for your waterbottle and press the button.

For me: use the headphones. Not everyone likes your music or would be in your video.

4 Likes

I realized that you meant the BLE spam, which is also doable with Android phones by the way. Way more discreet.
Apparently it supports iOS, Android, Windows… And some adult toys.

Yeah, I honestly hate this sort of people as well. Does it actually get people to stop from keeping yelling during calls at their phones?
Seems great!

Yes, the two women szopped, because they used their front cams to make videocalls, they have BT Headphones - they speaked / screamed so loud, that i heard evetything (i habe ANC headphone from Bose)
Short time after starting it, it was quiert.

For the kids, they played loud music / games. They were 4 - two of them got the popups. It was fun to see, that they get a bit annoyed, and the loud sounds stopped.

1 Like

Or, to be even more discreet, you can leave your Flipper in your pocket or bag and just use the remote control function on your phone using the Flipper App.

5 Likes

The flipper app stopped working, after i installed the custom firmware.

I just installed the latest update to Xtreme yesterday, and thats where I took that screen shot from.

What Firmware and version are you running?

3 Likes

Your post yesterday inspired me to update to Xtreme Dec 8 version yesterday and it has been working.

1 Like

From the 22 november.
Does the new one also have the complete BLE Spam.

Latest XTREME is from the 9th December

I haven’t checked to see what the COMPLETE list is, but there are 10 attacks including the kitchen sink

3 Likes

I have time on sunday to make an update, thx

1 Like

https://www.raspberrypi.com/news/flippers-new-video-game-module-is-powered-by-raspberry-pi/

4 Likes

There’s a new Firmware worth checking out.

I don’t have the details, but I believe the dude split from the xTreme team and developed this

Momentum

Momentum Website to check ot out

Alternatively
Heres your GIT link if you want to follow that path

4 Likes

The more of this type of thing I see happening the more curious I am to discover whether the M1 will be able to compete with the thriving F0 community or instead be DOA…

1 Like

I think for the f0 community this would be doa. Anyone who got in ealry would probably have invested in dev boards. But the only demographic i can see is maybe the higher end companies who want to incorporate this tool with a more professional look. The fake videos have pretty much killed it with the no knowledge wannabe hackers.

1 Like

I agree, unless one of the prime movers in the f0 community sees a feature in the M1 that the f0 doesn’t have and decides to develop something for it. Loyalty to a platform will exist until the possibility to achieve something radically different arises. Currently I don’t fancy the M1’s chances but… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Given how much of a knockoff it seems this is, i am only going to assume any F0 apps are going to be able to be used on the M1. i wouldnt be suprised if it uses the same firmware or “can” use the same firmware with general tweaks to the UI.

2 Likes