Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

Screenshot_20211224-233307_One UI Home

App Pre-Release

2 Likes

You got one of them things?

Not yet, I backed it on kickstarter during the first campaign…Just waiting patiently.

I downloaded the app and took some screenshots, and downloaded the vids from someone else (developer/tester I think)

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

4 Likes

I just got mine too

So …?

I wanted to share in the excitement with @Eriequiet

I took it to mean that he thought yours had arrived and was asking what it was like.

I haven’t got my email yet.

1 Like

I still haven’t finalized my order, I’m waiting till someone gets their hands on and figures out if it will read AND write to an x series…

The info I’ve seen is great for everyone that doesn’t use implants, but I’m not dropping 100$ on

“It should work, here’s a clip of someone fighting to get it to READ an x series

I can’t tell if Im worried I’m being misled or ignored, but I don’t have warm fuzzies

I get the vibe that they know it isn’t going to be good, but don’t want any bad image, so instead they are just ignoring us now

… could be projecting though

1 Like

It can write to an xEM for sure… the T5577 chip definitely can be written to… but it can’t deal with passwords just yet.

Are you talking about HF chips?

Just in general, if it can write t5577 that’s probably enough for me

I just had a bad taste in my mouth due to veriphone readers

Sorry wasn’t bitching at you @amal, I know you’ve got a lot on your plate

1 Like

No problem at all. Honestly I’ve not even scratched the surface of what this can do but the hardware is poised to be a pretty kick ass platform. Time will tell what the firmware will enable eventually, but I’d definitely buy if you’ve not already.

2 Likes

It seam to have more features of interest to me than I originally expected (even if it doesn’t read/write x- implant) … Might me interested if someone change their mind …

Got my email today. Woot!

2 Likes

Finalized my preorder, and I’m in the process of trying to get a second plastic shell

One to modify, one for if/when I fuck up

It’s plastic injection so it shouldn’t be a hard part to get a second of

3 Likes

Well they won’t let my buy a second shell…

I’m not sure why but that’s pretty annoying to me,
You build dev kits and market it as a hacker tool… but won’t let me buy spare parts?

Perhaps because they have so many preorders to get through

I could accept that… but that’s not the email I received…

They said “Won’t be” not that they can’t

Again, it’s injection molded…

PITA to set up and get running, but once the machine is on… you can just spit out parts it’s probably the easiest part to source once they did all the up front work

There’s no reason they shouldn’t have made an extra couple thousand while the machine was running… even IF they outsourced it, you still make a bunch more because again… per part is stupid cheap

I could accept if VIZIO didn’t want to sell me a new shell for my remote,I feel like I’m mostly annoyed because it flies in face of the spirit of the device…
Exploration and hacking… but you can’t get individual or replacement parts?

Sigh /rant

2 Likes

the blog replies say that there’s an update coming out next week! I can’t wait to get mine.

1 Like