Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

I have until the 28th of Feb to use my pre-order code.

Hopefully some are released for reviews and such

4 Likes

Subtle

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

I read through that earlier, it’s crazy that they published the defect rate for different components.

Hoping the best for all of the Kickstarter devices, Looks like I’ll probably get mine in February or March in all likelihood if there’s no more setbacks.

1 Like

Waiting impatiently for mine too.

I have pledged for a few Kickstarter/IGG campaigns (most were crap :roll_eyes:) but I’ve never seen such an amount of great communication from a team.

Their emails for each step of the design and the manufacturing were always very informative! I love that.

2 Likes

There are so many people complaining about the lack of communication and not enough updates… I feel the same way as you. I back way too many kickstarters and this one has been really nice. I get that things happened to delay the product (something almost ALWAYS happens) but I think they have been really good about communicating where things are at and where they are going and I appreciate it.

3 Likes

The one thing I truly love about it isn’t that they update you about why there’s a delay
But also how they are trying to work around it
Replacing one component with another and having to test if it works and maybe adjust something

Plus one gets to see details you normally never see from anything really

4 Likes

If you don’t want it let me know and maybe we can work something out :upside_down_face:

1 Like

He wants it, he just wishes there was a more cyborg focused review of it before he pulls the trigger

2 Likes

I ended up acquiring a code and just ordered so looks like we all win! :rocket:

Hopefully you can figure out a way to get a 2nd shell.

2 Likes

Be interested in a code if someone got a spare :sweat_smile:

Also, could we 3d print the shells?
Happy to make a few sets …

I’ve noticed some people have been able to get free ones sent to them on the subreddit. I purchased one from a guy there for an amount smaller than the discount attached to the code which is a good option if you don’t want to take a chance on missing out on this batch.

The GPIO pin face would be a pain in the ass but that could be skipped and printed flat if you don’t plan on using them. I can’t see any other obvious problems!

I’d love to see some reviews before anything.
Kinda using the time to save up on some money for buying one.
Shipping cost is pretty much the entire discount^^`

Are you in Europe? The code I had discounted $50 and the shipping was a little over $15 but I have seen some people talking about $10 codes so I guess it’s to do with when you joined the campaign?

Europe, yes
But in Switzerland
Anything from the states pretty much costs me around 45usd in shipping

1 Like

Mine shipped! Apparently I was in the first batch of US preorders and it says mine is currently with a USPS shipping partner in Tennessee!

1 Like

Got my shipping notice too! So thrilled right now.

Nothing :frowning: