Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

I did the same thing, I think its because of how our brains look at patterns for reading rather than actually reading word for word. I also skim things a ton so I’ll see something like that, think it said one thing, realize it’s not correct, skim it again a little slower, get more confused, finally I’ll slow down and read it word for word understand what they were trying to say, then reflect on the amount of time that was wasted trying to take a shortcut instead of doing the thing the right way the first time

2 Likes

I just installed the newest versions of the roguemaster firmware and the xtreme firmware. The roguemaster firmware seems to recognise hitag transponders now but it seems like it can’t read it yet which is likely why it’s not implemented in extreme yet. I’m positively surprised though sibce i seem to remember somebody saying on a forum that hitag won’t be possible to support with current hardware.

I haven’t checked much else yet though

Yeah that seems strange. Maybe they meant it might not be possible to crack keys for hitag?

Could be i’m not sure

iirc hitag communication on the flipper will be limited to just what can be grabbed from a non-com carrier. anything that requires two ways communication (IE swapping passwords) can’t be supported but as the ID is free floating it can be picked up

1 Like

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Now install the Xtreme firmware on it to unlock tons of nice features.

4 Likes

Man y’all are really gonna make me go through with adding RGB to mine aren’t you. I only really got one to reprogram my NExT chip but all the features on that xtreme firmware look siiick

1 Like

QUITE INTERESTING

5 Likes

Anyone know if there’s an alternative to this now with any CFWs? It seems like the Flipper’s Debug Mode no longer has this option.

It’s still there for me on Xtreme fw

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks! Will switch over to that from Unleashed.

1 Like

Basically an App store for the :flipperzero_white:

Pretty fucken sexy actually
and substantial

5 Likes

Sweet!

This looks great, I was wanted to mix and match apps with various firmwares… but didn’t wanna deal with doing it manually

Maybe a silly question but I‘m new to flipper zero.
What the wifi dev board is for?

Being for WiFi, it’s unrelated to our implants,

But the Flipper has GPIO headers, and combined with the WiFi Dev board you can interact with WiFi things, like controlling your Smart home IoT things etc
De-auth Attacks
Packet capture.

A quick serch on the interwebs should yeild you a great many more answers.

There are also Proto boards that utilise the GPIO headers, for a bunch more projects, again, easily googlable

Some mods are also possible
eg

Thanks for that. I have searched through the web and found some great information :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are some modules for the Flipper zero that adds Wi-Fi.

This one for instance : https://www.tindie.com/products/eried/mayhem-v2-for-flipper-all-in-1-espcamsdnrfcc/
But damn it’s f*ing expensive! :expressionless:There are cheaper solutions though, but not as integrated.

And the Wi-Fi Marauder firmware does all the Wi-Fi support :
https://infosecwriteups.com/wi-fi-marauder-with-esp32-and-flipper-zero-39fea6741c92

1 Like

I don’t get the camera on all those modules … Is it just lazy devs that want click bate for the most option on the board?

I’d rather a smaller board than a gient one sucking battery with lots of useless stuff…