How can I tell if my implant is in the right layer?

Anything is possible. Just a matter of knowing how to do it. I also am not sure of the correct way, so I will not give advice.

I would agree with this. I personally feel if it was injected into the muscle, your hand over there would likely feel like a permanent “Charlie horse” does it?

Thanks guys. I do feel it sometimes but that could just be because it was installed less than 2 weeks ago. Im going to get an early in a months ine and see if it is deep. I may just have a deep fat layer in that part of my hand . I can read it easily with my KBR1 so that is good I think :blush:

1 Like

So… today my hand started swelling and hurting a bit. Felt like my pinky finger was bruised. I couldn’t find my implant and can’t see any blue light when I scan(using kbr1) . I seriously think my impant has actually made its way onto the bone . Im going to book in for an xray this week coming . How do I go about removing and reinstalling my implant if it is? I don’t want to have to worry about bruising in my muscle every time I use my hand :sweat_smile:

removal can normally be done by a body modifier or surgeon its a small procedure with an incision and then griping the implant to guide it with pressure applied to the base to pop it out.

To add to @Devilclarke
here is a good thread by @Satur9

and Amal

and Amal

etc
etc
etc