How much did it cost to get your implant?

Besides the upfront cost of the chip itself, how much did your piercer charge you for the implant process?

Standard piercings would take just as long as the implant, which go for $40, but this guy wants $125 for it…

Thinking about looking into other options.

Did the 125 $ include the implant? Some piercers have them in stock.

1 Like

Yeah $40 - $50 is typical for most piercers. Is this piercer a partner on our map?

No, that was just the price for the process and yes it’s one of your partners. He seems to be under the impression that he has a monopoly because he is one of the 3 on the east coast that is certified

The shop I went to did it for free

Mine was $40 at Mean Street Tattoos.

I didn’t go to a partner, but to a piercer (in germany) who was also a nurse
I paid 10€

I had my piercer drive an hour from another state, directly to my house to install both my xNT and my xEM at the same time. I paid him $150 to do it. Then again, he’s been my trusted body piercer for the past decade, so it was money well spent. I’d rather pay more and ensure it is done right than to pay less and have everything be messed up and worrisome.

1 Like

I paid $56.25 USD.

Did it myself, ended up paying $20ish between getting a pair of foreceps, marking pen, and more rubbing alcohol.

Cost me £130 in total, chip cost included and was installed by the lovely @JenovaRain

Couldn’t recommend enough and will use for any future biohacking needs

1 Like

Yes but remember that -included- the chip cost!!

1 Like

I have a FlexDF and mine was 300 in total not including the drive from Ohio to NYC. The implant itself was 200 (on sale)
I asked Brian how much and he gave me an unsure look and then I pulled 100 in cash out of my pocket and handed it to him and he indicated that it was sufficient. Mine was in a tough spot and it was the flex series though so it was a tad more involved, and from what I understand that is typical for a flex series implant even though some people still prefer to cut into you for the x series implants.

1 Like

Where did you get it done?

First: Welcome.

Second: This thread is 3+ years old - I doubt, since it’s about prices, that it still applies :wink:

1 Like

If you click on someone’s avatar you can see when they last were here. Anarchy81 was last on the board in June of 2018. Chances of getting a reply are pretty much nil.

However, maybe if you posted a thread with your general area, asking for reccomendations, somebody could point you in the right direction?

Edit:
In keeping with the spirit of the original poster, I payed 100 for install in Texas. (Long drive)

1 Like

And WELCOME!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I knew it was a long shot trying to get a reply from a 3+ year old thread lol.

Thanks for that tip, will look at how active users are in the future, I will probably go to mean street tattoos, its 30 min from me.

1 Like

Have a read of this before you go, it should increase your chance of success

1 Like