iCopy-X **looks like a proprietary piece of SHIT :Poop:**

I havent, just these, and this video might be of interest to you ( haha, you found it already - deleted mine)

the proxmark isnt the component of it so youll be fine with the easy.

youd need a hid reader and an espkey, if youre in the iceman server on discord theres docs on how to make the weaponised reader its sick.

2 Likes

some homework for you <3

2 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Oh we have some pentester bundles we’ve just released which might be of interest. There’s a promo going out about them today.

Nice free shipping. Plus I can get the unlocked EU version from KSEC as well.

1 Like

You dont even need 80 bucks for an espkey just get an esp32 and download the firmware with arduino thats how I make them https://github.com/rfidtool/ESP-RFID-Tool

I have made a few out of standard hid readers never thought of making one with an Iclass. Probably because I have yet to encounter it in the wild in my neck of the woods

1 Like

We have some cheaper ones from AB also :slight_smile: https://labs.ksec.co.uk/product/esp-rfid-tool/

I’m on the iceman server, but am having trouble finding it. Any chance you could DM it to me? Apologies for my technological shortcomings. :disappointed:

sent but ill also send here for the interested

1 Like

@KaiCastledine i know you are a big supplier (many thanks for that) for all my hacker-heart is wanting sooo much!
Is there a List to Compare the iCopy-Names for their proprietary Cards to other Supplier´s offered ones?

I can surely search for any of them and start a spreadsheet on them, but i think somebody has already done something in that direction - maybe i´m lucky?

Pretty much most of their cards are not proprietary. They have a naming syntax but otherwise are normal UID changeable cards. A small number come locked with default keys but there’s notes about these here.

1 Like

Thats much the file i was searching for :smiley: Many thanks for digging into that!

What happens mostly for me is that i have a “unknown” card that is probably a dual-Technology Card.
For example: In the Building i am currently working all access readers are 125kHz-Types , except for the payment-System that runs on 13,56MHz. It would be perfect if the iCopy would try to read both Frequencies, and then recommends a similar Card (i don´t thinbk that a card like this would be commercially available) to write the LF-Data, then the HF-Data to it.

I think i need some more experience with the differences of Cards and the possibilities each Technology is giving us.