Implant Addiction Is setting in ALREADY?

why is this JennyMcLane??? i’m currently thinking about removing both the xNT and xEM chips in my left hand so that i can upgrade them to a NeXT chip

3 Likes

This chip was a very special one, I got it implanted in TV. Damn it that it stopped working. Removing the chip - it got more broken - the glass got some scratches - so it wasn’t possible to find the error.
After that I decided - I would never remove a chip again.

1 Like

This isn’t really an upgrade - more like a cross grade. The NExT is basically an xNT and xEM in one bit of glass instead of two. With the two tags you should be able to do all the same things as you can with a NExT so unless I’m missing something you don’t really gain anything by doing this

4 Likes

With the possible exception of opening up prime real estate for another chip maybe?

6 Likes

Like the NExT in one spot and the Apex Max in the other.
Pretty powerfull combo right there

5 Likes

Or… Hear me out… Picture a xM1 combined with an xEM! Can you imagine that! Quite proud of myself for coming up with the idea!

Or something like this prehapse @Pilgrimsmaster?

4 Likes

unnamed (24)
Haha
Amal reference ( hear me out )
pilgrimsmaster reference (2in1)

You should have drawn an AppleCAD diagram of an xEM & xM1 2in1
for a triple whammy :+1:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::apple:

I thought the link should count as the 3rd “whammy” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah but not @ChildApple
:baby::apple:

AppleCAD :+1:

Yeah, I thought the link was good… just no reference

2 Likes

You could use that, I prefer this one.

2 Likes

Ohh Russia… You be crazy.
I prefer the classics however :sweat_smile: although I am also find of this :smiley:

3 Likes

hand real estate is what I’m thinking about and the only reason i would even consider removing my 2 tags to replace them with a NeXT.
i’m a dark skinned man so i would like some feed back on the xLED series of chips as I want one and an Apex series for the next implants I get.
with the world on lock down at the moment i’m in no rush to order or consider my next chips. usually what i have been doing is ordering and having the order ship directly to my piercer but right now I’m not even sure if doing this is possible. i prefer to ship directly to my piercer so that there’s no question as to where the implant has been or how it has been handled after being shipped if he receives it directly

2 Likes

what I’m considering is the real estate in my left hand as i have xEM, xNT and xDF2 chips in this hand. my xDF2 started off being implanted in the knife edge of my hand but it migrated until it found a home in my wrist. there’s now 2 inches of travel that the xDF2 does regularly as it moves either forward towards the hand or rear just past the wrist when bent. so wanting both an Apex series and and xLED series of chip with the xEM and xNT removed for a NeXT then i can put the 2 other chips in place too without an worries of them being too close

1 Like

So the xNT and xEM are in the same hand but not right next to each other?

If this is the case the one consideration is multiclass readers. If you use a reader that works with both sides of the NExT it may have collision issues.

1 Like

my xNT and xEM migrated so that they sit about 10mm (3/8 inch) apart. the only use i have for my NeXT and such at this time is to start my motorcycle using a DT access controller. actually in case of extreme emergencies i can use the NeXT in my right hand to start my motorcycle as the access controller is mounted in such a way that i drop my left hand near my seat at my implants are read right thru my gloves and my motorcycle starts up.
i’m in a rush to get out my house but when i get back i will add the link to a short video i made about this feature

3 Likes

That is a very fair and valid point, But from my own experience however, It can just come down to how you physically approach the reader. I have a pretty good hit rate at my readers now.

I don’t think we have seen any examples, yet, so would be great to see how yours work out, if you take that route! Alternatively, the xSIID are apparently brighter, The bonus is the storage, the protocol AND the LED. Just a bit more expensive

3 Likes

starting my 2015 Harley XG750 motorcycle
near the end of this video after I do the walk around you will see me start the motorcycle. take a look at how dark skinned I am and they you will have a better understanding as to why I haven’t ordered an xLED or xSIID as of yet. it’s not the price it’s the practicality that concerns me more

1 Like

At about the 1:10 mark of the video you will see my hands as I begin to start my bike

I am purely guessing, as I don’t have any Blinkys, or dark skin, but looking at some other examples
@Backpackingvet
If you zoom in, it looks very bright

@Devilclarke

@adiev

So, apparently the xSIID is brighter than the xLED
and apparently

Hope that helps your decision, You might be the first darker-skinned person with implanted LED

2 Likes

Thanks @Pilgrimsmaster for your reply as it does appear that the green xSIID is the brightest currently available and soon as the world gets moving again I will be adding one to my implant collection for “shock value”. I do need to keep my hands available for other chips so its possibly going in my foreman.
I’m aware that the XSIID is available but don’t have any place or person to implant it yet so soon as I do I will be ordering one

3 Likes