Install Videos and Pictures šŸ©ø

It ainā€™t no thing.

But how will you be a cool kid without a payment implant?

Just look away

:sunglasses:
:cool:

Hi, whatā€™s the location of your beUno ?

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Thanks, you convinced me to do it here, now Iā€™m ready to do it. While waiting for the availability of the XM1 which will be the secondā€¦ :slight_smile:

This is what you want, and it is the upgraded ā€œnewerā€ version of the xM1

3 Likes

:heart: Juste received today

2 Likes

Today is the big dayā€¦ Iā€™m being a big baby and Iā€™m scared to death rn! 4 hrs until my Titan goes in.

7 Likes

Well my install was a no go. The numbing gel had no effect on me, tried to push through it despite being able to feel everything and he didnā€™t feel comfortable continuing due to my pain. Told me to find someone to inject lidocaine and we would try again. Even tho I didnā€™t get it installed today, couldnā€™t have asked for a better experience! If you are in the Houston area go to Lucky Dog!

1 Like

It might be worth a trip to see Pineapple forā€¦ reasons.

3 Likes

I have a friend thatā€™s wife is the nurse practitioner and has her Botox license, he is going to ask her if she can shoot me up next week. If that doesnā€™t come through I will try pineapple again. I left him 3 messages and he never got back with me.

1 Like

:open_mouth: the phone might not be his mediumā€¦

Yeah, not sure about phone. I only talked with Pineapple via email until the install, then afterwards I we communicated via email with follow up pictures since I went immediately out of state and couldnā€™t do an in person follow up.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.
How long did you have your finger in the sachet?

About 2.5hrs

Weā€™ve got better stuff in. Testing nowā€¦ but I donā€™t think any kind of topical is going to numb internals like for a finger install. I know this stuff works on the dermal layer so Iā€™ll be testing with a lancet in the finger.

2 Likes

Once you break the skin, the insides often need a little something something.

Iā€™ll let you all in on a secret that are use once itā€™s open I like to spritz a little bit of this magic juice on the wound and into it.

20 seconds later, I can continue my insertion of XYZ. Or removal.

Bactine First Aid Spray for Pain Relief and Itch Relief, Antiseptic, Anesthetic and No Sting Formula, 105 ml https://a.co/d/gE4L2nN

This stuff has gotten me through 20 or so insertion and removal/recovery processes

3 Likes

I had my dead Walletmor replaced today and it is video-documented (18+ and canā€™t be embedded). Working with a proper skin surgeon was great, even considering this was his first time working with non-medical implants, proper local anesthesia helped the process quite a bit it seems. However weā€™ll need to work on the tooling, since the sterile flex ā€œpushingā€ tool we had available was very far from ideal, hopefully he was gentle enough and everything heals and works properly, if not, heā€™ll get a second try. Boring parts of video are edited out. Mute the sound or enjoy The Prodigy.

Also, can somebody please explain what is on right half of the following picture (dead implant post extraction on the left, its ā€˜coatingā€™ on the right)? Till now Iā€™ve had the impression the whole transparent part is a single-ish pieceā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, not the best.

Relevant part to you (Although walletmor may be different)

Additionally, the polymer coating is very robust, but very thin. If the flex device is handled with tooling such as forceps or tweezers or any tooling other than a sterile gloved hand, it could be punctured or damaged in such a way as to allow moisture to infiltrate over time and damage the internal encapsulated electronics.

1 Like

It looks like the encapsulation tissue, the pocket the body forms around the implant over the first months to isolate it. But honestly I have never seen it come out with the implant like that :eyes:

2 Likes