Installers in Hungary

Hi there!
It’s starting to look like I’ll be able to order my first implants in the coming days and I’m wondering if anybody has any clues on partners in Hungary. Nothing on the map unfortunately, but maybe somebody knows someone, who could get the implant done. Preferably someone who has some experience with them.
I know a few piercers in the area who might be willing to do it, but before trying to pitch it to them, I thought I might as well ask around.

Thanks, have a good one!
-pr0per

1 Like

Good thinking, and here’s some pre-emptive stuff

How to approach a professional DT Info

read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Introduction-to-Implantable-Transponders-for-Professionals.pdf ?

read https://dangerousthings.com/wp-content/uploads/Professional-Guide-to-2x12mm-transponder-installation.pdf ?

Watch Installation procedure Guide 1

Watch Installation Procedure Guide 2

Watch Needle insertion angle

1 Like

I’m from hungary too, planning to do the same, already found someone who will do it. I would like to receive a contact from you like Discord or Telegram.

1 Like

Thanks, I already printed them! Done my research, as I couldn’t have it yet, I was feeding my excitement with anything I could find :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shooting you a PM, happy to see some fellow countryman here!

How far are you away from Vienna?

I’m also from Hungary.
I recently received the NExt implant. I found 2 contact details on the walletmor site. At the plastic surgery the implantation costs 60.000 HUF, at the tattoo parlour you can expect to pay around 10000 HUF.
I got it at the tattoo artist, the guy was very nice. The only problem I have at the moment is that I can’t quite read the implant, I have an open topic about that. So I can’t fully recommend the tattoo artist yet, but it’s worth a try.

Unfortunately over 250 km’s away. So that’s not really an option, but luckily I already got some tips from locals.

Thanks, yeah seen your post on it, could you tell me the name of the bodymod shop you got it installed ? If not here maybe in PM, so I can make my choice based upon that ?

Choosing a random bodymod place is a bad idea. The nearest professional is 250km away from me too, I’ll go to Budapest by train which is the cheapest way and trust me for this you don’t want to go to a non-professional.

Yeah I’m sure of that, I’m going to the place you recommended, just curiousity about the other place. Also ordered mine earlier today, so I’m on track.
Edit: typo