Israelserbian247 Recent post collective

So I’ve decided to one get the dopest most high tech implants invented. Once I get to Israel I’ll making 3200 usd a month for disability and sal kilta. Also I’ve decided to put about 500 into ink a month and 500 into implants a month. I’m gonna be come the most high tech cyborg that ever existed. Or you can just call me intergalactic Almighty omnipotent Omni present omniscient God that ever will walk this planet and came down from heavens with clouds. Pegleg I’ll get it in my fore arm in my right forearm probably. But yeah I got a lot of law studying to do and holy of holies upgrade to research. I’ll keep everyone listed on my journey with the cyborg and intergalactic ife upgraders. Amen.

Grind house made them a few years ago. It’s a terrible idea but looks kinda cool Grindhouse Wetware - Wikipedia
They don’t have a rechargeable battery, and some of the batteries died early because of leaking issues in the silicone. I’ve seen a few go in and helped with one install, but I think all of them are out of people now.

1 Like

You might get more help with the crazy shit on biohack.me

Haha fucking dope. I’m getting em in my hands in feet for fucking sure. Right where they nailed me to the cross.

Do it’s really bad to do but you can actually do bones in hands and feet if you are very careful and slow, I’ve seen it done in person and they really do just put a hold on their hands Watch David Blaine Push an Ice Pick Through His Hand for Alec Baldwin - YouTube it takes a long time of slowly over months going slightly more and slightly more. But you can do it. Basically like stretching ears.

4 Likes

I told you I came with the clouds of the heavens to earth. I am who I am. My name is the LORD the only true God.

Repent! For the kingdom of heaven is at hand! I suggest not watching the second video till you watch the third if you repent at the first or third do not watch the second i repeat so not watch the second if you repent to the first or third!

6 Likes

I’m now afraid to watch…

2 Likes

biohack.me people will love you for this post :grin:

2 Likes

Lol it’s water into blood… Yeah biohack.me is a fucking dope ass webskte

My next arrives a day early should I make a video of me inserting it?

My next implant should be here within the next two hours then I’m going to install. I have a great I’d for a bunch of colored xsiid’s where my ink is gonna be. Should be fun! This will be 5th install.

I love the enthusiasm, but posts like this are more of a twitter thing. The forum isn’t a blog.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Fucking hell dude! Do not show people this video! You did nothing right!

8 Likes

Lmao what do you mean? Where did I go wrong? Please explain… it was all left… But then again it was all right because it was the right hand to put my next into lmao…

Yeah wow.

You opened the bag with your teeth. You didn’t wash your hands. You flipped the sterile field drape three times and rubbed both sides all over your dirty table and hands. You took the gloves out but didn’t put them on before you opened the sterile package with the injector assembly. You used the alcohol wipe, but not vigorously enough, and then when you palpated the area with your gloved hand you touched other dirty parts of your hand and contaminated the implant area. You touched the needle itself with your dirty bare hand. You removed the implant from the injector (not how it’s done) and got it all dirty with the drape, your fingers, and whatever those liquids were. You did not tent the skin at all, which really increases the risk you can fuck up your delicate hand parts. You didn’t seem to have anyone else on hand in case something went wrong like you pass out or are unable to achieve homeostasis. It looked like it was too shallow so the implant could push itself out. You also did not insert fully and then pull out slightly before injecting so there was a pocket for the implant to rest in.

4 Likes