Israelserbian247 Recent post collective

I did too wash my hands just not on camera lmao

Lmao u guys are good. I figured Iā€™d let the chip make itā€™s own pocket seat lolā€¦ Anyways people can learn from my mistakes and your corrections now.

Regardless you touched the outside of the box and such. Hands donā€™t stay clean by some magic just because you washed them once

1 Like

Satur9 very trueā€¦ Oh well noob skills for sure itā€™s in and in a good place and Iā€™m not complaining I already got 4 total reads one write error and no more I gotta wait till the swelling goes down and get a 125 reader writer for key fobsā€¦

Okay. Well good luck. Keep a close eye on it. If in the next couple of days you get serious redness, swelling, the area gets very hot, or you get spidery veins in the area then that would be signs of an infection. If that happens please go to a hospital

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

IMG20220902201216

isā€¦is the implant poking out?

Nice, looking good. Itā€™s only been an hour and a half though and your immune system is in overdrive. Tomorrow morning youā€™ll have a better idea of whether thereā€™s issues.

Not at allā€¦ itā€™s seated right where it wanted to sit atā€¦ Iā€™ll make another video when I do my next ble xsiid in my forehead thereā€™s gonna be four there maybe Iā€™ll just record Michael my arch angel doing it in tel Aviv I have a flight to instabul then to Israel on the 14-16ā€¦

The LEAST most important thing you got wrong

The end with with more coils is the LF end and fewer is the HF end.

Frankincense and myrrhā€¦apparently

1 Like

p4VJHkd

1 Like

Frankincense and cinnamon equals spikenard the Lordā€™s fragrance which kills and gets rid of every disease known to man and also itā€™s how Jesus did a bunch of his healing. The high frequency was with the less coilā€¦ hmm well then it just maybe inserted the other way then I wanted it. Still readsā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

What is spikenard essential oil?

For centuries, spikenard has been used for religious, beauty, and health purposes.

While perhaps not as well-known as other oils like lavender and frankincense, spikenard essential oil is a historical medicinal tool thatā€™s touted as having both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.

With both an earthy and musky scent, spikenard essential oil is also a highly prized perfume.

While you might appreciate spikenardā€™s fragrance or its use in religious ceremonies, more information is needed to determine whether this herb has the purported medicinal benefits that alternative practitioners suggest. Here, we cover whatā€™s known about spikenard so far.

Thats just a copy-paste from healthline.com

1 Like

Itā€™s strange how doctors dont use frankincense and cinnamon essential oil when sterilizing thingsā€¦

5 Likes

Hereā€™s one study of spikenard not being antibacterial

Hereā€™s another study saying it is mildly antibacterial
https://rjptonline.org/HTML_Papers/Research%20Journal%20of%20Pharmacy%20and%20Technology__PID__2013-6-12-26.html

Even this homeopathic person with an MS in ā€œaromatherapyā€ (doubt) didnā€™t find any antibacterial effects of spikenard because she was too busy trying to sell cinnemaldehyde

I couldnā€™t find much more relevant information because the sources were vested interests. There certainly doesnā€™t appear to be any evidence that it is antimicrobial or ā€œcures all diseasesā€

1 Like

Did you just doxx yourself?
ā€¦ I ask because I honestly am not sure

1 Like