Israelserbian247 Recent post collective

It’s fine… No infection my ink tho is having a more difficult time healing. I may need to go get sum anti biotics for my right hand which had se ink work done to it. My implant won’t write it keeps saying error any ideas?

You did not tent the skin. The implant is probably installed really deep.
Also the swelling makes reading/writing more difficult.

Taking antibiotics sounds good, after that horror of an installation…

4 Likes

Wut?

It rests in the fascia every time because if I just entered the tip of the needle and inserted everyone else inserts just about the whole needle y’all trippn. Lol. I took enough of that needle you say I’m going to deep I’m at the floor and can’t go any deeper. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form and void and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the deep.

I am fixing to do some psychedelics here in the near future.

You, @israelserbian247 , are already a trip and a half.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future.

1 Like

@Backpackingvet haha at the age of 40 I can finally go sky diving I’m sure cuz they said each person gets a thousand jumps but Im trying to figure out if you go with sumone is that a two for one or twice the jumps if you jump connected to someone that’s the question. But if one really gets on thousands jumps if I wait until I’m fourty I can go once a month for 80 years… Sounds good to me… anyway some psycho D’s eh? I always needed a plug what grade is it white on white?

I have yet to skydive! I bet people get way more than 1000.

Not the place to pick up a new plug for you unfortunately.

It’s just some Ketamine, it’s for therapy and back pain. It’s pretty easy to get a prescription.

Yeah at the one thousand jump you hit the ground hard every time… That’s probability…

@Backpackingvet Hugo?! What scrips is special k?

1 Like

Hows the hand?

3 Likes

Imma need an update @israelserbian247

Let me live vicariously through you.

1 Like

@Eriequiet it’s basically healed. Minor scarring. Tiny scab. Didn’t get infected thank God. My inks still severely scabbed over I’ve been using a ton of nard on it. @Backpackingvet yup I’ll keep you listed I got a flight next Wednesday from SF to instanbul turkey with a seven hour over lay. Then a two hour flight which shows up in Tel Aviv at 2:07 AM next week I’m juiced.

Still plenty of time

1 Like

You would be better off using something like Bepanthen if you can get it where you live. Some essential oils contain things like ethanol that dry out skin

Which is why I use a carrier oil…

You should post a pic of your new implant
Also what are you going to use it for?

Can we have a new photo of the install location? We want to see the healing progress. :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

How’s the hand