8 Likes
3 Likes

@israelserbian247 you still flying?

Well, almost guaranteed he is higher than you right now

11 Likes

2 Likes

high5

1 Like

@israelserbian247 Fly safe and enjoy your journey.

2 Likes

Hey @israelserbian247

What’s the update? You alive still?

@israelserbian247 you make your flight?

1 Like

What’s up? I canceled the algorithms were comfortable for me. Next summer once the 1335 day comes in.

2 Likes

No fucking clue what that means.

How’s life man?

6 Likes

Any updates on life for us?

1 Like

Haha yeah trip to israel will be before December 21st. Good reads on implant. I might get a desfire 2 I can fit most of my aliyah paperwork on the next implant t but the passport with photo may have to go on a desire implant. I’m trying to get all my paperwork for being an Israeli citizen on some implants

2 Likes

That’s awesome dude! Glad to hear it!

6 Likes

Sup gentlemen how’s life? So I did catch that flight to Yisrael but they refused my entry lmao for whatever reason maybe I’ll try again at a later time. But it was fun flying 14.5 both ways lol. I’m back going to get an led in the forehead again I’ll do it on camera to show you guys lol see what happens with that. Anyways I’m back hope y’all is well.

4 Likes

Haha so I had my ancestors done and I’m like as jewish as they come lmao they said either I was trying to migrate or boycott israel and dalilah sent my ass packing back to sf then I was in sf for like 45 days lol I finally made it home though…

1 Like

Were you going to visit as a tourist or are you looking for permanent residence or naturalization?

You do like having a blinky in that spot, don’t you? Any plans to get any chips for functional purposes or is it just for aesthetics?

2 Likes

Well all I needed was two documents but they said I was trying too boycott israel lmao I was trying to just visit as a tourist and finish getting my paperwork to become a citizen. But Delilah sent my ass on a 14.5 hour flight back to sfo. Lol. The blinky is just for fun I guess iono really I had it there before but it was kinda ackwardly positioned. And I put a lil bit of pressure on it and pop came right out. So I’ll be getting another one pretty soon.

1 Like