Just when I finally have the push to get the xBT, I'm reminded IT'S ABOUT TO GET RE-STOCKED

We used to enable preorders for stuff like this but inevitably we’d get cancellations and people moving addresses and it’s all become a bit much to manage. Our goal now is to just ship orders as fast as humanly possible, but only enable orders once we have everything in place.

The whole family got sick over the weekend and I was taking care of everyone… but now I’m surfing the forum from bed, surrounded by tissues and soup. I’ll try to get back to kitting and such by the end of the week. This one seems to pass quickly, thankfully.

9 Likes

Glad it’s passing quick! Hope you all feel better soon!!

4 Likes

Take all the time you need to heal up.

1 Like

sad but understandable :pensive:

xBT still coming? :thermometer:

still… we haven’t gotten around to kitting them yet because so many other things are happening all at once… but they are coming… sorry for the delay!

5 Likes

Good things? :thinking::wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

yeah i really think so :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1 Like

Getting VivoKey the company ready to being retailing Apex products, including Apex Ring… getting Apex Ring ready for retailing… getting another form factor for Apex together… getting Apex Manager app going… mostly Apex related stuff :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’m reading between the lines here…

7 Likes

sorry for the delay… the xBT is back on the store

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

“WE WILL NO LONGER BE STOCKING”
sureeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

The customer is always right, sometimes!

7 Likes

Sweet! Fingers crossed it stays in stock til my first paycheck from my new job. DT always tempting my budget to stretch XD

I just gave the one I bought recently away as a favor repayment,

I had to tell them not to order, way to ruin the suprise @amal
(Lol)

But bright side I can order my replacement sooner than I planned, and I think they will draw some attention to the xBT in good light

2 Likes

@amal Do you think these will be in stock for a while, or more of a one-time thing?

2 Likes

In all fairness, if it wasn’t for the flipper, I don’t think people would order it as much.

5 Likes

That’s 100% the reason I want one. My only reasoning for not grabbing it (when it was originally in stock) was the need for a separate reader.

3 Likes

That moment when you try to use your titan code for the first time.

Yes. Fully aware it was only for a year, just never know

Thanks for the restock Amal

3 Likes