Lodestone: PICO now available!

I know more than a few of you have been waiting for this gizmo–sorry for the delay!

For those that haven’t been following @Az_F’s project, the PICO puts a new spin on the biomagnet experience by converting audio from a connected device capable of USB Audio into fields that your magnet will respond to allowing you to feel sounds. But that’s just the beginning: when you can control what wave forms are produced, the device’s potential applications are limited only by your imagination.

Interested in learning more? Read on.

12 Likes

That packaging! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

If only I could pick this up along with a Titan :sob:

Might have to snag a Pico in advance though.

7 Likes

So happy! Also big thanks to @invalid_signal and @Hamspiced for helping out a lot :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Love to help, never shipping to martinique again…

5 Likes

Yay! I’m glad it’s finally here!
I installed my xG3 a few weeks ago, but I am now on medical leave. I will order my Lodestone when I return! I’m excited.

4 Likes

If it helps i messages Amal and while its not high priority they are still working on finding a vendor so while we dont have a timeframe we know its coming!

2 Likes

Afaik they’ve been looking for a new supplier for a while but they tend to be too expensive or low quality. I believe they also explored options to make make them themselves but I’m not sure how that went :confused:
If the Titan makes a comeback this year it would coincide nicely with both the lodestones and Zinc being developed :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I’m scared it’ll make its comeback and I wont be able to afford 2 of them, but im saving now so hopefully life doesn’t give an unlucky streak that prevents it (given its the top dog of the industry I doubt it will be gone for good)

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you. Two when they return.

FYI

I have added both
Lodestone and Pico
as watched words, so links to the store so they are easy for people to find

even
Lodestone Pico will work :emoji_mindblown:
:rofl:

3 Likes

What about PicoStone and Lodepico

3 Likes

Lovely! Just ordered one

2 Likes