M31 revival? Not yet, just letting you know though

Any idea how “permanent” this implementation could be?

1 Like

It’s on my toys list… a small scale EO processor for lab work. Spendy.

What do you guys think about me setting up a Patreon and putting$ like this towards stuff like lab gear etc. ? Give video tours of the lab etc? Someone suggested an onlyfans page but I think we’ll just keep it to Patreon :wink:

8 Likes

That would be a dream come true.
I didn’t want to ask you but I want room tours.
I’d like to see how it looks like when you work, how flex implants are made etc.

The titanium magnet? I hope it’s gonna be permanent like really permanent!

4 Likes

With all you do for the community, I’d happily send a few bucks a month to a patreon - just not yet!

Once COVID silly times are over, I’ll be backing Iceman and would happily add you to that list too.

2 Likes

I’d throw down a patreon or OnlyFans.

Behind the scenes stuff would be neat to see, and seeing what’s in process and might be coming down the line so we can save space for them would be nice too. Definitely worth a few bucks a month to me.

Edit:
Also for Titanium M31s I would want one, but $500 bucks is a lot to put up without a good bit of notice, if a group buy or crowd fund was in January or February I’d definitely join that too.

3 Likes

Random wild thought, cause that’s my jam.

Don’t know if Amal wants funding or to be involved in funding, But…

I’d buy some DT Stock. (Lawyers, lots and lots of Lawyers)

Also, just looked up patreon, cause I’d never heard of it. Sign up with Google, or Facebook. Uh, no. Maybe it’s just me, but I’m super twitchy when they start blocking access unless they can know every little thing about your entire freakin life.

2 Likes

Yeah. Also, if I choose to give Amal money, I don’t want to give any of it to Patreon.

Amal has his own websites. He could very well run his own fundraiser without sharing any of it with 3rd party leeches. Hell, he could do something as simple as sell a “Support DT” product on the webshop that people can buy, and all they get in return is an automated thank-you email, and perhaps a fancy “Friend of DT” logo next to their forum icon, Slashdot-style.

I don’t see the point of using Patreon.

3 Likes

That might be a problem for me, too… can’t I just throw money at Amal via paypal? :smiley:

2 Likes

The fact is pretty much all of these take a fee PayPal and credit cards included. It’s just about finding the best one with the lowest fee

2 Likes

Paypal and credit card processors fees are pretty much unavoidable - and gee, they do provide a service for the fee. But Patreon provides no added value that I can see to Amal, and the Patreon fees are entirely avoidable.

1 Like

Count me in as willing, able, and excited to buy one

1 Like

Nbvcxz01
Coma
ODaily
Backpackingvet
Yeka
Dean
MTFT
Static Void (added)

7 (now 8) in one day’s time.

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel once word starts getting around, 20 will be found easy. There are tons of people on biohack.me that just want a sensing magnet. Why not take the opportunity to have a titanium sealed one? How often will this chance come up? $500 is for sure a lot, and I can’t swing it next week. But if this is going forward, just give me a heads up on it.

Out of curiosity, do you want one @Amal?

Better yet, did it suprise you that so many of us stepped right up at 500?

3 Likes

You can add me to that list.
Similar situation to Backpackingvet, I couldn’t do it tomorrow, but if you give me a months notice I would definitely get involved.

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: M31 :magnet: Revival Purchase indication Poll

Wait a sec.
M31p? Poly? I wanna M31t or a Tritanium if you prefer.

2 Likes

Changed to M31t for ya!

1 Like

I’d be interested in Patreon. Can always sign up with a burner account people, jeez. I’d be happy to support you as much as possible, but low income life makes the m31t a no-go. if the poly’s become a thing, I’d defs be interested even if it means saving up some.

DT is definitely a business I’d be happy to throw some money at :slight_smile:

1 Like