Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Please go to a doctor. You do not have a chip implanted.

You need to go see a doctor and tell them what you told us.

2 Likes

Right let’s deal with this thats major surgery and if you have problems go to the doctor as soon as possible!

They would NOT have implanted anything inside your body unless you agreed and even then it would have been surgical and medical implants NOT an RFID implant or anything of the sort.

If you have ringing in your ears it is called tinnitus I occasionally suffer with it.

GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!

2 Likes

Go and see a doctor and tell them what you told us. He will help you.

2 Likes

You aren’t going to be told anything else here. You need to go to a doctor. If you think you have been implanted against your will, you are having symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

4 Likes

You are also, not the first, see here…

It’s called social isolation. Your loneliness is mandated by the government.

not all governments, it varies by country and state.

:upside_down_face:

Yup. Each country has its own set of rules, guidelines and level of enforcement of them.

goldenfreezer,

If you’re serious about this and not just trolling, then this is the only help we can offer.

Everybody else,

The attention to this helps no one, an admin will be along after awhile to merge this into the above referenced thread. Until then, please just let it go.

2 Likes

You do not have an implant. You are not sensitive to 5G. You do need help however, contact your doctor immediately.

tinnitus (ringing in your ears) can be caused by many things, from injuries to sickness. you don’t necessarily have an illness like schizophrenia, but please speak with a real medical professional regarding this problem.

there is no way a microchip would be able to do this. please be careful about false information that could be out there.

if you still think you have a chip, though, please read http://dngr.us/help

1 Like

That’s right. Here in the sticks in Northern Finland, it’s pretty much business as usual.

I knew I was right to dislike big cities :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do not have any images …sorry
What I do have is a true story that I need help with.
First I will give basic facts of the things that are happening to my body:

1. Vibrations felt in the body.
  2. Something that is felt outside the body as in a beam or ray of electric?ie walking down a hallway in my home and I feel a beam that hits my body in one spot, I move alittle to the side and feel it in another spot that I lined up with the beam.
  3. I feel small electric like trickles in my body, that can go fast or slow then start to vibrate then start to numb a body part.
  4. I get vibrated wherever I go.
  5. When I was (I’m going to say implanted), something hit my back and then I felt a liquid like feeling go down my back.
  6. I will be driving and feel the seat suck up to my back, I press the gas pedal and my foot feels like a magnet with the pedal. When I take my foot off the pedal, the pulling sensation is so great that it feels like my toes are coming together. ie like my foot is bending in half.
  7. I touch my cell phone and get the trickles, then if I scroll the phone it gets faster vibrations then my finger and then hand will start to go numb.
  8. it gets worse, when I am sleeping , it just feels like a bed of electric.
    I need help in finding out what is going on in me. That is why I am on here in the first place. I am not crazy or mentally challenged. This is REAL!

Well, let’s consider for a moment what is “real”… you are only a brain sitting in a body, starving for input. The only way you can experience the world is through data coming into your brain. So of course what you are experiencing is “real” to you. The important question is - which is true with regard to the sensations you’re experiencing? Either A) there is external data coming into your brain from your nervous system, or B) your brain is generating false data.

When someone says “I’m not crazy”, that usually means they are trying to establish the former (A: external data representing these sensations are coming into an otherwise “healthy” brain), and negate the latter (B: my brain is not “making things up”).

What I can tell you is that it doesn’t matter which is the cause of your sensations, either way you have a problem that has nothing to do with “a chip”.

Please read this slowly and carefully - http://dngr.us/help

2 Likes

Well that makes it good to know, that its not a chip. But what is it then? I don’t just sit there and think, oh my hand is feeling a trickle of electric or a vibration of whatever is inside my hand or body, doing it. These vibrations I feel are what I feel. Like hot and cold. I feel it. and if it makes my body numb in the spot then it gets numb. But I want to know what is generating this vibe through my body to get my hand or feet ,numb.? I am the one who went through what I am telling you. It first started from my middle part of my body to the left foot. my foot was vibrating like putting a vibrator to your skin/body and leaving it there.

I am trying to find answers is all. Is there possibly a liquid metal that your body can live with and survive possibly? this was a failed experiment. I am positive of that. and it was used on me. I am positive of that as well.

I think it would be good to contact a scientist… someone who can set up a blind test. basically something like - if putting your hand next to a cell phone (within 6 inches) gives you tingles every time, then have someone put some plexiglass between the phone and your hand and see if you can still feel it… if yes, then they create 10 boxes, 3 with cell phones inside, and put 2 covers over them… one cover to close the box and one to keep your hand from touching the box in any way… but still really close, like only an inch between… or less… then you simply test to see if you can tell which boxes have cell phones inside.

the purpose of this test is not to challenge you on what you feel, but to see if it is your brain creating this false data or if you are actually getting input from your nerves. You may have some neuropathy that creates abnormal data which your brain is trying to interpret the best it can, so it creates the sensation of vibrations to try to assign the data coming in some already known sensation. I’ve had sciatica and other nerve issues and the brain can really go crazy when your nerves are misbehaving.

anyway, my point here is this, either A) you have been given superpowers and you can interact with the universe in a way no other human can, or B) there is interplay between nerve input and the way your brain is interpreting that input that is causing “unusual sensations”. It can be easy enough to test for A… B is more difficult, but typically more obvious. A neurologist could help quite a bit with this.

Definitely read the whole post I linked you to… it is important to understand the how/why of “the chip” theory being bogus.

3 Likes

No… the answer is in your nerves and in your brain. There is no metal or anything even remotely capable of entering the body to imbue the kinds of sensations you are having, aside from mind-altering drugs maybe.

1 Like

I am definitely going to try that. This is just bogus, but I will keep updates on what i find out. I have been through the mill and back with an x bf and his opposed experiment, ie sleeping on a bed of electric to watch movements through the night, which is exactly happening to me. Ive had other things happen to me that you are aware of .