Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I used catechism hours at school to have fun at the expense of the priest: at the beginning of the year, he said he wanted us kids to read the bible intelligently. So I did: I kept asking him “innocent” questions about what was written verbatim in the bible. Such as: if God loves us, how come he killed so many people in the old testament? If we’re made in His image, how come Father Superior has a hunchback? Did God invent multiple personalities, since he has three personas?

Of course, he had no answer that made any sense to any of my questions. So eventually he told me I was exempt - which was both a relief and a disappointment. Cuz you know, it’s so easy and so much fun to get a religious person to trip up on his twisted cables :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amendments can be made but to my undestanding it can’t really be changed the big problem is that people like to argue about what the words mean or argue that the framers couldn’t have foreseen x y and z so that part of the constitution shouldn’t count anymore. And lets not forget the people who like to forget that not all of the framers of the constitution were religious and that they definately weren’t all catholic. People like to bury the past and then act surprised when it repeats itself. Its nuts, its turning into a witch hunt around here (like a said history repeating). its turning into religious. Vs everyone else. Sorry rant over.

2 Likes

As a young lad in the US who has felt my own personal values be ripped to pieces and shit out of the capitalist asses of this countries politics. I have for years at this point considered moving to Canada. Although I do understand any place will have their own weakness. Things have only gotten worse here and I fear the worst. Freedom of speech has turned freedom to hate. People have been torn apart by making a global pandemic made about politics and the rights of humans the same. I hope that maybe just maybe by the time I finish my degree things will be better, but I am no longer hesitant to leave if things do not take a drastic turn. I also understand that I’m young and maybe this is just the childlike ambition we all have peeking out, but I hope one day this country will be healed.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing the same problems for 25 years!!! It is real!

Nope. Nooope.

Post a scientific link in this thread if you have proof of anything. I read through the post I think you are referencing, and I am unaware of any machine that can wipe memories. I would have used it by now.

1 Like

Maybe you have?

1 Like

unnamed

2 Likes

I’d be really impressed if you were less than 25 years of age.

1 Like

It that is the case, I am really curious what I would have wiped, instead of the things I want to forget.

1 Like

soo, 1995 technology more advanced than 2020 NeuraLink tech that can barely detect pig snouts rooting around for food which still requires wires being directly inserted into the brain… got it.

3 Likes

ahahjha

2 Likes

definitely feel bio hackers and trans humanists have overlaps but really are two separate ideas.

I see trans humanist forums always talking about vitamins and longer lifespans

and bio hackers talking about what is cool and functional.

i feel it’s super different concepts of “upgrading the human body”

4 Likes

I have not heard this, but I have heard wackjobs stating that chipping would be a mandatory part of the eventual vaccines.

I bet Amal would agree to that :wink:

Hi. I thought i was bugged, I am not paranoid nor schits. I have learned to control and manipulate as well as hold real conversations w these same voices everyone has. I got to thinking logically, no bug obviously and decided in the short time that all this frequency, controll of smells, voices, and visual hallucinations visited me I was maybe developing schits to some degree? Logical right but no. It was so quick and abrupt. My awareness is heightened to a point I KNOW i am not like others or even close to the average so i noticed this change very quickly. Don’t like to type so im going to release my answers to you in little detail due to me being fully enlightened. I am not afraid of the feds or the ultimatum being played on our entire race. Breathing is key. To all control. Instead of realizing these thoughts are not your own focus on where they come from. You do not have tinnitus. They cannot see you. Your ears are being rang and the lil flap somewhere deep in your throat is beating extremely fast. No its not your heart beat fuckboy much much faster. The thoughts and voices come from your thinking, obviously but i want you to understand deeper. Start realizing what you don’t even know youre thinking about by being paranoid with the difference in your brain. Do not exhibit paranoia outside of your head. Fight fire with fire. I promise you will get the key and they will reveal themselves to you. In the meantime dont sex traffic any kid’s or get scared of the dark(; your gut is how God intended you to think if it makes sense it probably does but not in this case.
Don’t forget to vote. MAGA think of it like this, start where i started what IF and HOW would schizophrenia be man made?

@Pilgrimsmaster dang you split that one fast

1 Like

I don’t think you are going to find the answers you are wanting to hear in this forum,
Here is how this will play out:’
we will just direct you to get the help you obviously need, you will then ignore or attack us.
We will all tell you that you have paranoid schizophrenia, and explain to you that what you are saying is happening, is not possible.
You have a chemical imbalance in you brain.
You will then go on to give more examples, but when we ask for proof of these claims, you will fail to provide it.

Please get help.

Sorry buddy, no, Most people don’t hear voice in their head

Again, sorry, No, your thought process is not logical

I think this we can agree on

Once again, I agree with you

Hmmm, I think you are yet to reach Nirvana

It is certainly a very important function

What the Fuck is that???, That reads like you just continued to select the next word in predictive text and bundled it into a “sentence”

I strongly AGREE with that statement

This is not a place for political promotions, and as I don’t live in nor experience what the USA residents do / are, I am not qualified to comment.
But From the outside looking in, and remembering I don’t have any “skin in the game”

I strongly DISAGREE with that statement

12 Likes

I love you :heart:

10 Likes

If there’s one really interesting thing I’ve gotten out of this monster of a thread, it’s that there seems to be a very particular way the unhinged type their posts that makes it really obvious they’re not totally there: run-ins, phonetic spelling, no punctuation or spaces anywhere, no logical links between sentences… that sort of thing. It’s almost as if their brain dumped directly onto the keyboard without any filter.

From an engineer’s standpoing, I’m almost tempted to write a lexical parser to give a “sanity score” to a piece of text. I bet it wouldn’t even be too hard to do: it’s really so damn obvious.

14 Likes

Id love to see this for fun.
Although due to some people just being really bad at typing, maybe also using factors like:
Buzzwords in a lot of conspiracy messages
(this one is probably too hard but:) checking if the word used is usually what comes up after its predecessor.
repeditive language

Also imagin giving a neural network this forum and just teaching itself how to write conspiracy posts.

3 Likes