Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Play music in reverse Look Up Eavesdropping Through Wireless Vibrometry

Am I the only one old enough to be reminded of “eeeeevil satanic messages”, hidden in backward masking on popular LPs? Just an incredible funny idea, kinda, and actually done by some artists (except those were no satanic messages at all, but… hey, satanic panic time was fun^^)

10 Likes

Seek therapy!

Also, what the frick does this have to do with implants?

1 Like

Nothing to do with implants. Forget it was an implant site. Just saying what I’ve experienced for over 15 years. I found the real sonic weapon and said it here first. Just remember

I’m pretty sure these attacks were not possible 15 years ago, and even today they are not feasable. And it still doesn’t explain why you are hearing voices.

15 years… have you ever seen a doctor because of this?

1 Like

Holy crap, we’ve got ourselves a fine specimen here…

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that buddy, that would be a horrible way to go through life.

What you are feeling is not “normal”; on behalf of all of us here, none of whom know you, none of whom have anything to gain by telling you this.
You have a slight chemical imbalance in your brain, which is nothing to be ashamed of, it happens.
If you seek the help you need from professionals I believe you will have a much more enjoyable life.

Can you do us a favour? As we have read and listened to what you had to say, please return the courtesy and watch this video with an open mind. It is about 10mins long.

There will be some other related/ reccomended videos below that one, feel free to watch them also.

Good luck, I sincerely wish you the best.
Please get help.

6 Likes

I’m guilty to say I got a little excited to see movement in this topic when a woke up this morning.

I thought this exactly!

Here, Have an easy to digest video on how our brains think we hear words in places there aren’t any:

It’s called apophenia and it is also why we see faces in clouds and hear sounds in recorded “silence” but you seem to also have that feeding into your false concept of some conspiracy, please go get help, because you will just keep finding coincidences that seem like they help your case, but they won’t. You need to talk to a doctor.

6 Likes

Okay, I know what’s going on here, if you know what I mean?
Luckily this community proven to be both helpful and civil.

For other members:
Please take the case seriously, a fellow member is seeking help. :anguished:
@ODaily, @Pilgrimsmaster, you might be better in programming than me-myself.
You have proven that you’re able to help Hector. Atilla has to admit to not being skilled enough for a complex project like this.

P.s.: It sounds like delegating down responsibility, sure. Apologies for that =(
I think about it as a ‘been there, done that’ situation.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The anti​:no_entry_sign:-derailment​:railway_car: & thread​:thread: hijacking​:gun: thread​:thread: :interrobang:

It’s literally a form of radar

3 Likes

Radar is literally a form of science doing science things

4 Likes

I just watched this odd documentary: if you want to see utterly bonkeroony people, don’t miss that one :slight_smile:

Rip my aussie netflix, looks good. ill have to snag it another way

Vpn?

see i thought that but 1.money 2.i dont trust the vpn services (was charged continuously for 4 months once after canceling my subscription.)

Ahhh ok. Idk if you pay for Google storage, but they just added a vpn to the subscription. Also melon vpn works just fine mostly

Give me a couple of minutes…maybe 10

UPDATE
O’kay Done,
If anybody can’t find it, DM me

1 Like

Free VPNs, TOR, normal proxies…

You have a point with Tor, but as for free VPNs (I haven’t used them in a while so they may be better now) but Netflix is really good at spotting and stopping them