Naming convention for implant locations EXPANDED

Yet! Never know what tech may come along an de viable.

1 Like

I just think it is simpler to have the bottom and top match. If you know where “2” is you automatically know where “-2” is.

I am not an authority though. :slight_smile:

I’ll draw up 2 addition options , 3 total

Previous was shown

Second will be where negative numbers match positive, but several negative numbers will be skipped

3rd numbers will reset by zones

1 Like

I agree we could do with zones, could we add the middle phalanges’ to the red zone? Do we need names for the pad or the fingers? (not just the sides?)
and your -1 is already named 11

According to the existing implant sutra its specified as -1 so I carried that forward so there would be less work changing it, even though we have been collectively rendering to it as 11

It also makes sense to me for 2 reasons, move your finger from p1 to p0, now continue along that vector and that’s p -1, the other side of zero

Other reason is, numbers are increasing as you go out the fingers, then randomly snapping back the other direction seems weird

I made a “mirrored” version I just need to upload it tomorrow, had a small flooding issue so that’s been distracting

yeah I guess that makes sense. We don’t seem to be getting closer to a solution though

“ … You have to find a compromise…
But they don’t have a plan, they just hate mine”

Someone’s a Hamilton fan…

Too true. I don’t really care what the solution looks like as long as it works (and people agree on it)

Alas, I admit it

5 Likes

Ahhh, A fan of the Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) principle :interrobang:

Kiss Kiss, baybe!!!

Yeah, The CRKT K.I.S.S. designed by Ed Halligan is a nice knife. But I would swear it stands for Keep It Super Simple.

:laughing:

1 Like