Proxmark being weird

Fixed it for you

:rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m upside down!! Haha I amā€¦ the electric connection points are not at the top.

Correct.

1 Like

Huh. So probably a dumb question then, my tuning comes up ok but cant find the low end of my chip (pretty sure it was a next but cant for the life of me remember) but i also know i had issues with it when it was installed. Shouldnt be the prox should it?

1 Like

I know you had an xM1ā€¦
Which is like the xMagic but without the LF sideā€¦

does that help?

How many implants do you have?

1 Like

Wait was it? Would have sworn i picked up one that had 2. Lemme check if i still have an email somewhere, i may be looking for a thing that doesnt exist. I know i debated the next

Not a next, xmagic. There is in fact 2

1 Like

Aha, I know you had a 4 byte UID, HF.

But yep, that also ties in with an xMagic.

I thought you said xM1 at some stageā€¦

Anyway, yep strange you canā€™t see LF.

The PM3 can be tricky to read LF sometimes.

Press the antenna firmly perpendicularly across the xMagic (with some playing, youā€™ll be able to work out which end is LF and which is HF)

Use these to help

2 Likes

I had no idea i could run multiple in a row thats awesome. And not only was i holding it in the wrong spot, but the lf seems to not be on the side i thought it was :joy:

Yeah i remember wanting one i could use at work, but also wanting one that did both. Even though i still havent found a use for the lf side :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, here it was

But also xMagic and NExTā€¦

I do find it a little funny you are/were not 100% sure what implant(s) you have

Whatyou might find awesome is @Az_F ZINC (<- Link to app)

Itā€™s a great app, I have saved all my implants and install dates on there

Thread

2 Likes

Is that the app that comes with the pico i just ordered? I also found it kinda funny, ive got crippling adhd and when i got my implants i was so convinced id remember forever because how could i possibly forget? Leave it to me :joy:

2 Likes

indeed it is good sir :skull: :chipmunk:

1 Like

Im so excited :joy: took a bit of a break, came back and now i can buy it, shipped yesterday and i cant wait

2 Likes