RFID older car aftermarket locks and push start

Hey got my project truck (89 F-250), I need to get aftermarket power lock system and push start system that will ultimately work with DT stuff. Is there a preferred brand/product for both that I should purchase? I saw some mentions of Easyguard but i didnt realize there was multiple product lines. I did go ahead and purchase the two following things but I can always return if they are not the best option or if they just won’t work

EASYGUARD EC003-1 PKE Passive Keyless Entry Car Alarm System Push B…

InstallGear Keyless Entry System with Two 4-Button Remotes & 4 Door…

I saw X Access Control lock for a car door - #9 by Pilgrimsmaster and Easy Guard : Push to start installation ( with easy removal option) on how to do them. Installation seems pretty easy for me but i feel like i got the wrong kits as im not seeing what components i’d use to run an RFID over.

Ultimately id like to be able to unlock the door and start the car with an RFID implant. (One scan at door for unlock and one scan at console for engine start)

1 Like

@Chimpofm made and sells the Simple Sexy board that he uses for his motorcycle, might be able to use it for your F250. He’s mostly active in the discord server where he’s got a project channel for the Simple Sexy

1 Like

Wait. Do we have a discord server and my dumb ass missed it?

1 Like
2 Likes

Just to be clear, it’s not an “official” Dangerous Things operated discord… it’s a fully community run server, which is probably better anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes