Shipping Delay/NExT Question

There is a thread on using a proxmark 3 connected to an android phone. I dont have one (yet) so cant attest to it.

Any reason why you are looking at elevators rather than the DT Syringe?

You can do some stuff through your phone

Exactly :+1:

1 Like

Works great with the Walrus app on my phone. Just need to make sure you have the orientation of the pm3 correct on your tag :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Dermal elevator for installing a flex device, those aren’t in a syringe. I will look into the cost of a PM3.

1 Like

Hope this video helps
I’ve seen the flex be installed with a scalpel and piercing follower to create the pocket

1 Like

@anon2520759 found this one, but it is out of China
Maybe buy more locally in the current climate ( Even though USA have more COVID cases that China AND Italy )
The seller PiSwords on AliExpress has it on sale (25% off, cost me CAD $59.99 including shipping) and they will also flash it with the latest Iceman fork if you ask them to :ok_hand:

Dont get the Iceman fork option, because you will likely be using it on your phone. Iceman not compatiable

1 Like

I thought of that after I watched that scalpel video.
That is what I am leaning towards for self install now.

The elevator I guess would be for if I do it on other people. It would make it easy to implant undear a vein. I am very interested in installing the devices for people, I enjoy medical work.

The scalpel procedure looks easy enough, just not sure I can do that one handed.

I haven’t ventured into the android forum yet, but would they have to flash anything else on it?

1 Like

I ordered my PM3 easy from a seller from the states for like 50ish bucks. Plug and play with the android. Just make sure you are using a OTC cable that was my problem.
I tried to use the app called Andprox but it said I had to flash the pm3 so I just stuck with the Walrus app.

1 Like

It should come from the factory with V2.0 I think, and you would just need a compatible app.

I am going to recommend Walrus because they are :kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit:

1 Like

Here is the link to the eBay pm3 I bought with in the states. I got it in like 4 days

1 Like

Y’all are too kind. Thanks for the link, I may as well go with that then.

2 Likes

edit oops, realized im on an old ubs micro android. most use usb-c now. Removed link to reduce confusion

1 Like

What phone do you have?
Only asking because every Samsung I have brought over the last… many years has come with an OTG adapter.
ie. if you dont have one, you probably know somebody with one…

I have the S9+ currently. I don’t recall it coming with a cable like that.

It won’t be a cable. Just an adapter… standby
Like this

That is the kind I would need, I honestly don’t remember my phone having one. I have the box in my closet so I can check when I get up again.

Unless you took it out, It should be there, I have an S9 with Type C OTG
My S8 Type C
My S7 micro
My S6 micro
My S5 ??
All had one
and Yes I had an S4 mini and S3mini also

In your S9+ box, it should be here (bottom left)

Im one of those damn iphone users so I had a buddy donate me an old note 4 for me to learn the system/prepare for my cyborg lifestyle. All he handed me was a phone. I said thanks and now I need an adapter. $6 in. Getting off easy

2 Likes