Spark 2 and iPhone

Was there lots of blood? That seems like a lot of bandaging to me for a single install :thinking:

I had work right after the install so I added some tape to hold everything down, quick and easy install

1 Like

Is there anyone who can send me an invite to the vivokey forum please!

You have to use your Vivokey product to login, but I will send you the link to the login page

There is 2 Vivokey forums ( Sorta ), one was for the Beta testing group ( No longer active )
So if you were trying to get into this one, you wouldn’t be able to login
https://forum.vivokey.com/login

so now only this Forum
https://members.vivokey.com/

It should be straightforward, but let me know if you get stuck

Have you installed the App?
Are you on Android or iPhone?

iPhone, so I wasn’t sure if I was able to get into
It or not right now. Thanks for the info about the 2 forums I must have been on the wrong one.

No problem, also, sorry, I saw you had iPhone, I meant to ask if you had access to any other Android devices, Tablet, drug dealing :pill: burner phone :iphone: or just to borrow.

Have you seen this thread? iPhone App should be available in Autumn :fallen_leaf: ( Northern Hemisphere) :earth_americas:

Until then, if you can borrow an android, you can do all you setups, profiles and logins, then delete the app on the borrowed android ( Although they cant login to the app without your Spark )

And this is how to link / login to your DT forum and Vivokey forum with your Vivokey ( Spark 2 in your case )

1 Like

Excellent thank you sir, up and running!

2 Likes

1 Like

Modern iPhones have the hardware for NFC but my experience so far has been that they are kinda iffy. So far I haven’t been able to use my iPhone to interact with my implants.

1 Like

Hey mstar! Glad you’re done with your lurking.

Which iPhone model do you have?

Oh no! I’ve been exposed! Camouflage activate! Also, iPhone 8. My xLED will light up when I try to mess with my implants confirming it had the hardware for it.

Fixed it. Now no one will ever know :female_detective:

Yeah, I think the iPhone 8 was the first one with full NFC support. Maybe it still had some quirks. It also depends on what implants you’re trying to scan. The iPhone 8 will not support the Spark 1, for example.

sneaking NFC hardware was put into the iPhone 7 and all since then. iOS isn’t known for user control of their device, just sayin. But I’m using an app designed for working with NFC chips so idk. So far I’ve tried all my implants and all I get is my xLED glow.

rolling for stealth
@discobot roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 2

1 Like

Unfortunate I probably have a negative modifier as I’m 6’3”. I guess I’m probably at -1

:sob:I’ve tried rubbing my hand and phone together at so many angles and yet still not working. Maybe my phone is “special”

3 Likes

Are you using an app or just scanning on the lock screen/home screen? While iPhone 8 can read NFC tags, ‘background tag reading’ (reading without an app trying to scan) is only enabled on iPhone XS and later.

I reliably get reads with multiple implants on my 11 Pro, my girlfriends 11 and my brothers 11.