Subcutaneous Data Storage

that link is 404 for me, but from what i can find online its…just a small flash drive? not sure how that is of use here

The OP was looking for a subdermal storage device capable of storing documents, which doesn’t yet exist.

They wanted that as they were concerned about it being found during a strip search.

I have personally used the linked small, waterproof flash drive for that exact purpose and tested it can be swallowed (to avoid being found) and used after you crap it back out.

I would have thought that information was possibly of a lot of use for the OP, given what they are trying to achieve.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, but swallowing or prison packing a memory card isn’t biohacking

2 Likes

I’m wondering what is the power consumption of those Bluetooth sd cards … Would it be possible to power them up with a small coil?
Put a wireless charger on the area and connect to it via wireless?

1 Like

I agree it definitely isn’t biohacking. Unfortunately, there isn’t an easily available biohacking solution to the OP’s question.

1 Like

Hey @Acujawa,

Are you after something like this?

I don’t know anything about EMP’s to say if it would survive or not but it is password protected data storage. It’s also kind of hidden as well because even if someone read your implant with a phone it would just give them a web link or whatever data you’ve written to the first sector on the chip.

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for the info, unfortunately I don’t have enough knowledge to understand all these technical points and details of all kinds of Python scripts and so on, but I think that this is closer to what I’m looking for.
Thank you

Hey if you can’t find a good way to store it I’ll be your personal cloud for the files. I’ll boot up some cloud software on a server just let me know

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’ll keep that in mind

Hey. Yeah that was the original idea for the bodybytes project. Unfortunately those were becoming very difficult to source when we started the project and they also have very limited functionality and usually require a proprietary app to function. If you can find one that doesn’t have some of those issues though I would be willing to purchase and examine it. If it worked okay I would make a custom implant with my Qi receiver on a relatively short timescale

1 Like

Hi, should I be looking in this direction? Is there any chance that this device can be powered by an external coil?

Yeah, that’s the kind I’m talking about. We want one with good user experience (lots of compatibility and no proprietary software).

2 Likes

Which software do i use for this?

Hey Buddy, I hope you are doing well.

I saw these, and thought of you.

Not subcutaneous, but I think they look like pretty good concealments

You have likely found an alternative solution, but just incase, I have shared the link anyway

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPqOSS8

4 Likes

Hi, thank you very much, looks like a useful thing! I’m still alive, so ok) What about you buddy, all ok?

3 Likes

Awesome

Haha, So nice of you to ask especially with whats happening in your back yard.

I’m all stress free in my little isolated part of the world

1 Like

This is very good, I’m frankly happy for you! It’s good that there is a safe place, I haven’t thought about it before.
Now I’m writing to you, and I can hear the work of our air defense)) Today the ruzzians are experiencing an aggravation))

6 Likes

“Experiencing an aggravation” is my new favorite phrase. Hope you stay safe, friend.

3 Likes

Im ok, thank you!
haha) glad you liked it! my new friend)

3 Likes

@v0yager’s tool works well for storing small amounts of data on chips. GitHub - flamebarke/biovault: Read and write AES-256 encrypted files to an NFC implant (xSIID)

In theory, if that holds the data needed to get into your accounts and an encryption key, the encrypted data can then be anywhere cloud based, for example.

It isn’t a huge amount of data, but it’d certainly be enough for things like Apple ID recovery codes, password manager recovery codes etc. You could even store your password manager password there.

You could do the same with the NDEF container on the Apex, and also use that as the FIDO2 token to get back into your accounts. With OpenPGP, it could even do the crypto to retrieve the data.

The most important thing is understanding your recovery model for that, whether you want to be able to pick up a standard smartphone for example, and start the process. Or you’d be happy getting to a PC and github and so on.

3 Likes