The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™m glad heā€™s doing well. His presence is certainly missed here on the forums.

4 Likes

Cool, appreciate it and glad to hear

2 Likes

When your flex wonā€™t read a few days after implantingā€¦

monkey-pissed

Ughhh Iā€™m not patient lol.

4 Likes

Yeaā€¦ Iā€™ve had a heart to heart with myself given my
ā€¦ toolset and trainingā€¦
Thereā€™s a lot of things that arenā€™t worth the legal or ethical blow back, thereā€™s next to no property I own thatā€™s worth the probable 50k in court fees associated with even a slam dunk case

Steal my dog? Iā€™ll try to track you down and try to steal my dog back to the best of my abilityā€¦ legal or not

But maliciously HARM my dog?ā€¦. Yeaā€¦ I am capable and willing to inflictā€¦vengeful harm

2 Likes

Ehhhā€¦ what flex? Whatā€™d you get? Being a flex you should basically not have to worry about swelling. It should read fine immediatelyā€¦

Looks like it was a flexclass:

Also this guy who had a walletmor that took a few days to read well:

2 Likes

@amal, flexClass

1 Like

flexClass is oddā€¦ the hid chips donā€™t read on many things outside of an hid access control reader. Also the antenna is quite small so orientation and placement are critical factors.

Are you trying on a specific hid reader and not getting reads?

Just made my first payment with my Walletmor this morning, 10 days after implantation. So excited!:star_struck:

It took 10 days because of paperwork issue with iCard. So I had it implanted without testing it first outside my hand, as I had the appointment.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tried any readers yet. Was just trying to do a hf search on my pm3

Received this entertaining comment on my Flipper video. Some people really just do not get it.

ā€œOrganic biological realityā€ lmao

8 Likes

@amal, Would implant orientation matter? The installer asked if there was a specific way/side to insert the implant. I couldnā€™t find any documentation indicating suchā€¦ He installed in ā€œWords Sideā€ up.

Should I get the implant cut out?

hf tune does drop when hovering over the implant, but not quite as much as when over my xM1 or NExT Implant.

Yes I do hate being a natural human being because I share DNA with that person lol
And also all the mental and physical flaws that come with being human. Why wouldnā€™t you want to progress humanity further by chipping away at flaws like having to carry stuff that you can loose which then cause headaches and time/money loss?

2 Likes

Even outside the body the pm3 easy has a seriously difficult time reading it. Itā€™s very sensitive to position and orientation.

1 Like

Later on Iā€™ll get a photo of ideal position for you.

1 Like

If I can add anything to it, your body fat matters a lot. My next wasnā€™t being read for almost 4 weeks after installation and I had to do a lot of hand gymnastics to get it it read properly. Since I lost nearly 60 kg, walletmor was readable in 2/3 days and not more gymnastics with the next. Flex type is of course easier to read.
Also make sure you actually understand where the implant is. Mine was roughly 3 cm away from the place I thought it was.

2 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good ergonomic chair thatā€™s not like a thousand bucks or feels cheap / is ugly as hell?
I spend ~12h/day sitting.
From previous discussions I know I want these inline skater style wheels, but I could add them extra on good chairs.

2 Likes

Feel free to drop the link

Very generous of you :+1:

2 Likes

CC @Satur9

7 Likes

Hahahaā€¦through-hole parts

1 Like