The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Dude youā€™re not kidding lol

2 Likes

I have no idea what they are trying to protect

1 Like

I stand by this resolutely:

Waffles can be made fluffy, crunchy, doughy, thick, thin, variable compartment size, however you want with any texture you can imagine, but a pancake for the most part is just a pancake. The only thing holding you back with a waffle is your own ambitions, waffles want you to succeed, pancakes impede progress. Waffles are the food of the future

2 Likes

Yiiiiikkkkeeesss!!

Did not expect that kind of negative reaction from LTTā€™s community. Iā€™d honestly be embarrassed to have the kind of people who respond that way in a community that represents me. Just out of the gate shrugging off something you know nothing about.

Woof!

1 Like

Nearsighted might be the nicest word i can think of. And this definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth as a LTT fan

1 Like

Nearsighted is right. When your first response to something is ā€œThis is fake. Look at me guys, I called out this fake thing.ā€ How does that make you a useful contributor to a community?

Argh. Maybe Iā€™ve just had much to drink and Iā€™m too critical, but that just gets on my nerves.

1 Like

They locked the threadā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly, thank goodness, it really wasnā€™t going anywhereā€¦

Itā€™s really a shame that nothing good came of it, but it just goes to show that their forum is not the place to go with something like this.

Well thatā€™s embarrassing,

Sorry guys :disappointed:

1 Like

Youre right but i want you to be wrong

1 Like

Most fun i had all day, worth that at least. + You had good intentions, people just arenā€™t willing to let you. Thatā€™s on them

W/e

Honestly that forums attitude has already soured me
I suddenly understand why Linus is the way he is about the various chats

3 Likes

Probably my fault for daring to joke around and use the word ā€œshillā€. :man_shrugging:

Not to mention he had to tell the goons on the forum to not hunt the owner of lab2. They need training

Whatever excuse they can take i guess

Idk,

Iā€™m fairly over the entire premise nowā€¦ bad taste in my mouth

Sorry @amal

Unless they contact me in regards to my email Iā€™m
Going to let it drop

2 Likes

Fine ill damp torchā€¦

Btw please tell me if i wasnā€™t helping. Only want the best

1 Like

I have so many words I want to say, but seeing as this is a public forum, Iā€™ll kindly keep them to myself. :slight_smile:

Please, donā€™t blame yourself either. I know everyone on this forum only wants the best for this community, DT, and biohacking as a whole. We canā€™t let a bad reaction like this break our spirit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like I just have to email the generic spam catcher email address and pray :slight_smile:

7 Likes